Loooong arm of the law Tournament

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
DontBeaWuss

Loooong arm of the law Tournament

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Once again FF, your latest tourney is not a fair tournament for the average player.

A lot of players do not hold parishes or counties and have to use their own slow armies to the bandits, however, those that have access to fast parish and county armies can scoop up all the bandits to their hearts' content.

Why can't you release a tournament that makes everyone use their OWN armies....that way at least all would be on a level playing field.
amerix

Re: Loooong arm of the law Tournament

Post by amerix »

lol, don't be a wuss ^^

Nah, thats how FF will earn some money though ;) However, killing 50 bandits shouldn't be too hard, even if you don't have a parish :)
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

50 bandits? eh I don't think so....5k bandidos….not 50 bandit camps lol
pwnsy

Post by pwnsy »

I agree. I also think the minimum required 5k bandits is a little ridiculous unless they triple bandit spawn rate or something. On one of my servers there are only some 11 people who qualified (bronze) with 20 hours left, on another server only 1 person is above 5k. Would be great to have a tourny where more people have a chance to win
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Agreed pwnsy...there is one top-ranked player on goodness knows how many servers and in pole position to get the gold prize on each server - decimated bandit camps day and night...(I don't rate the guy's health after this because I do believe there's been hardly any body movement from the guy for the past 6 days lol) the rest of us don't get a look in and many have struggled and missed the bronze prize.

I do wish FF realised the folly of their Ai tournaments by allowing the use of County and Parish armies.

Return to “Feedback”