Bring back the real SHK

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
jared0215

Bring back the real SHK

Post by jared0215 »

I think at this point its safe to say that this game is reaching its end soon. The game has become to fast paced and only favors people who dump their wallet into the game. Its time for a change.

- Revert or make a World with the Old Rules. Except Keep the Faith Point Cap ( The only good thing implemented with the new rules.)
- Stop putting out so many Worlds at once. Having so many worlds at once is spreading out the already small player base too much. This one is pretty big in my opinion and you guys should just let all the worlds you have now finish out and have everyone just play 1 or 2 Global Maps. The worlds used to be packed and now every time I join a world half of it is empty.
- Parishes. It already takes a lot of time building and researching for your villages. Why do we have to grind even more to make a decent parish. Again this needs to be reverted.
Lord Christhoper

Re: Bring back the real SHK

Post by Lord Christhoper »

i agree, less worlds. I come back playing and its preatty boring cant go for a county because theres no people to populate it...
Ohhh and most of people are reckoning and defender and dufrai :lol:
this domination world was a joke h19 80% of the map, the sister dog house of h19 the other 19%...
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Lord Christhoper wrote:i agree, less worlds. I come back playing and its preatty boring cant go for a county because theres no people to populate it...
Ohhh and most of people are reckoning and defender and dufrai :lol:
this domination world was a joke h19 80% of the map, the sister dog house of h19 the other 19%...
It's been the same for literally years. And many of those who claim to hate that it happens jump right on the bandwagon and perpetuate it.
Attachments
SHK same old people.jpg
SHK same old people.jpg (205.66 KiB) Viewed 5985 times
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

jared0215 wrote:I think at this point its safe to say that this game is reaching its end soon. The game has become to fast paced and only favors people who dump their wallet into the game. Its time for a change.

- Revert or make a World with the Old Rules. Except Keep the Faith Point Cap ( The only good thing implemented with the new rules.)
- Stop putting out so many Worlds at once. Having so many worlds at once is spreading out the already small player base too much. This one is pretty big in my opinion and you guys should just let all the worlds you have now finish out and have everyone just play 1 or 2 Global Maps. The worlds used to be packed and now every time I join a world half of it is empty.
- Parishes. It already takes a lot of time building and researching for your villages. Why do we have to grind even more to make a decent parish. Again this needs to be reverted.

What is problem with era rules? I think era rules are superb.

in comparation

House sizes
------------
Age rules: house start at 480 players, but it finnishes at 30 players. So only 30 win world, is that fair? no its not.
Era rules: house start with 100 and finnish with same 100 players. So every player that contribute will know that he will never be changed or kicked out.

Flags cost
-----------
Age rules: just anyone can build war parish, its cheap, fast and easy... And stupid imo...its not how it should be.
Era rules: Whole faction must work together, organize inside and build 2-3 WAR parishes for start. Flag cost asks for players to work with each other. It brings in game more cooperation.

Worlds last too short problem
--------------------------------
age rules: worlds will last 3-4 years. stupid
era rules: world last 1-2 years. better :)

If Era rules suits to carders, check out usa5 recent world, world where masisve carders around defender, reckoning and 60 of their best...a group of players that will hardly ever get together, lost against non carders house, war in era 1 and era 2.
Its about skill, organization...then its possible anything
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

@Firefly..if you want to make game better, there is one thing you can do:

MAKE awesome rewards for winners of worlds. But only for them..

I would imagine 20k card points, lot of card packs that you cant buy, then tokens, chivlary cards..

For second place and those who reach prince, you should give only simple, poor rewards.

This will promote lot of competition, players will grinde, spend money...and each world will produce bunch of new well skilled players.

and keep era rules
jared0215

Post by jared0215 »

BeowulfKing wrote:
jared0215 wrote:I think at this point its safe to say that this game is reaching its end soon. The game has become to fast paced and only favors people who dump their wallet into the game. Its time for a change.

What is problem with era rules? I think era rules are superb.

in comparation

House sizes
------------
Age rules: house start at 480 players, but it finnishes at 30 players. So only 30 win world, is that fair? no its not.
Era rules: house start with 100 and finnish with same 100 players. So every player that contribute will know that he will never be changed or kicked out.

Flags cost
-----------
Age rules: just anyone can build war parish, its cheap, fast and easy... And stupid imo...its not how it should be.
Era rules: Whole faction must work together, organize inside and build 2-3 WAR parishes for start. Flag cost asks for players to work with each other. It brings in game more cooperation.

Worlds last too short problem
--------------------------------
age rules: worlds will last 3-4 years. stupid
era rules: world last 1-2 years. better :)

If Era rules suits to carders, check out usa5 recent world, world where masisve carders around defender, reckoning and 60 of their best...a group of players that will hardly ever get together, lost against non carders house, war in era 1 and era 2.
Its about skill, organization...then its possible anything

I mean they can just have big houses and finish with the same amount of players at the end of the age.
2-3 Parishes for war? So that the people who card to high * ranks in 5 days can only use them? Cheap parishes is what helped keep heavy carders at bay. You could build a parish easily and raze at knight which didn't make them as powerful as they are now. I mean if you want to stare at SHK 10 hours a day just to build a parish go ahead. Just dont see how that is fun at all. Youre insane if you think factions are actually working together to build parishes and not just stealing each others flags. If reck, defender and all those guys really wanted to they could win any world. * they practically win the world by day 10 but theres nothing to keep those players interested enough. Sure you can win the world when they leave and fight absolutely nobody at that point. The prizes are dog * so there is just absolutely no point to play. The worlds being 3-4 years old I dont really have an opinion on that. I guess they could be shorter but if I had to choose between a longer map time and an actual fun game or a fast paced boring * map then the choice is obvious. Prize definitely needs to be fixed but youre delusional if you think changing the prize is the only thing that needs to happen to actually bring the player base back.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

your truth is completely crooked

jared0215 wrote:

I mean they can just have big houses and finish with the same amount of players at the end of the age.
* 480 players to win world? Quality is so bad that you cant find 100 good ones in total.
But thats not a problem as long as there is organization. One skilled bomber can hold 1/3 of south america continent(on global maps) under id with few support fighters.

Problem was that hardcore fighters choose not to fight at all and were just farming until end together. Thats why firefly shortened houses and factions sizes.

jared0215 wrote: 2-3 Parishes for war? So that the people who card to high * ranks in 5 days can only use them? Cheap parishes is what helped keep heavy carders at bay. You could build a parish easily and raze at knight which didn't make them as powerful as they are now. I mean if you want to stare at SHK 10 hours a day just to build a parish go ahead. Just dont see how that is fun at all. Youre insane if you think factions are actually working together to build parishes and not just stealing each others flags.
Do you know what it takes to build war parish in era worlds? It doesnt depend on cards at all and you dont need to spend 10h a day. you need full banqueters in faction who work on them while attackers flag raid around. Then they are filled with best and most active fighters to keep them and then they use them.

Stealing flags is part of fun in game, as is carding. cards are fun, you can be smart with them or stupid..

Also, when there is many war parishes, it is almost imposible to overthrow much bigger house and alliance. We saw this on G2.

AND MORE IMP thing, if carder have oportunity of bizilion parishes , he can alone kill whole factions as he can easily flip them daily without spending much fp with poly cards..

jared0215 wrote: If reck, defender and all those guys really wanted to they could win any world. * they practically win the world by day 10 but theres nothing to keep those players interested enough. Sure you can win the world when they leave and fight absolutely nobody at that point.
This is true in case all other things are at same level. Then those who would card more will win at end.
But there are other things, like:
activity, skill, organization of fighters, persistance, efficient economy(more gold)...

jared0215 wrote: Prize definitely needs to be fixed but youre delusional if you think changing the prize is the only thing that needs to happen to actually bring the player base back.
Players are leaving in 99% of case because rewards are crap now, especially bec of no more to win chivlary cards
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

BeowulfKing wrote:Players are leaving in 99% of case because rewards are crap now, especially bec of no more to win chivlary cards
Agree'd. I've won gold prizes on an Era server once already and going to win another here in a year-ish.

Absolutely horrible prizes. I've only played both servers through because I enjoy fighting wars & playing with my group. Era server prizes need to be improved.

I wouldn't go as far as making them legacy-server prizes, (4000 CP, 100 expert chivs, 20 ults, 30 supers, 40 randoms, etc) but it could be changed to something like,

- 2,500 card points
- 15 research packs
- 15 ultimate packs
- 20 super packs
- 25 random packs
- 50 expert / advanced chivalry (25 of both maybe?)
- 3 30 day tokens
- new custom shield charge that is only achieved by winning an era server. The current shield charge that is given is the same as the one given out on an Age server with gold prizes.
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
jared0215

Post by jared0215 »

BeowulfKing wrote:your truth is completely crooked

jared0215 wrote:

* 480 players to win world? Quality is so bad that you cant find 100 good ones in total.
But thats not a problem as long as there is organization. One skilled bomber can hold 1/3 of south america continent(on global maps) under id with few support fighters.

Problem was that hardcore fighters choose not to fight at all and were just farming until end together. Thats why firefly shortened houses and factions sizes.

jared0215 wrote: 2-3 Parishes for war? So that the people who card to high * ranks in 5 days can only use them? Cheap parishes is what helped keep heavy carders at bay. You could build a parish easily and raze at knight which didn't make them as powerful as they are now. I mean if you want to stare at SHK 10 hours a day just to build a parish go ahead. Just dont see how that is fun at all. Youre insane if you think factions are actually working together to build parishes and not just stealing each others flags.
Do you know what it takes to build war parish in era worlds? It doesnt depend on cards at all and you dont need to spend 10h a day. you need full banqueters in faction who work on them while attackers flag raid around. Then they are filled with best and most active fighters to keep them and then they use them.

Stealing flags is part of fun in game, as is carding. cards are fun, you can be smart with them or stupid..

Also, when there is many war parishes, it is almost imposible to overthrow much bigger house and alliance. We saw this on G2.

AND MORE IMP thing, if carder have oportunity of bizilion parishes , he can alone kill whole factions as he can easily flip them daily without spending much fp with poly cards..

jared0215 wrote: If reck, defender and all those guys really wanted to they could win any world. * they practically win the world by day 10 but theres nothing to keep those players interested enough. Sure you can win the world when they leave and fight absolutely nobody at that point.
This is true in case all other things are at same level. Then those who would card more will win at end.
But there are other things, like:
activity, skill, organization of fighters, persistance, efficient economy(more gold)...

jared0215 wrote: Prize definitely needs to be fixed but youre delusional if you think changing the prize is the only thing that needs to happen to actually bring the player base back.
Players are leaving in 99% of case because rewards are crap now, especially bec of no more to win chivlary cards
activity, skill, organization of fighters, persistence, efficient economy(more gold)... have always been an essential part of the game. It doesnt matter what rules are in place so I dont know why you keep saying this lmao. I mean I really dont have to explain myself the proof is right in front of you. The game has significantly lost its player count since the rule change and its only getting worse. Not everyone cared about the prizes at the end of the world. Most of us like myself just enjoyed playing the game. If I tolf the people I know that the prize changed back to normal that wouldnt even be close to enough to bring them back to the game. Most people I played with on GC2 as soon as they heard about the new Era * they left because of the rules not the prizes.
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

well i know why will i quit.

It will not be because of era rules(which i like)

it will not be because of cheats and alts, id bots, traders,scouts...or anything bec i learned to fight them and kill them, make them useless against me.

It will be because of so many veteran fighters who have no skill. Brainless fighters, trol fighters without sense to learn new advanced combat. I got tired of teaching ppl to fight properly. So my time is coming to the end bec of bad quality in general of those who think they know.

Firefly can change this by simple thing and that is to give awesome rewards to winners, and small rewards to runer ups. It will promote grind, wars and each map will produce lot of good fighters, full skilled ones.
Only what is fun in this game is winning battles with good players around you, withwho you enjoy to play.

you played with killa, didnt you. This are his words recently when i called him to help me in G5

"Im soo tired of that game
I play and only a few people move while the rest play easy
People expect to much and I will not spend money on that game lol"

Return to “Feedback”