Domination 4

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
trickthat

Domination 4

Post by trickthat »

Domination 3 was a joke. No-one played. Other than the Polish resistance, the world was over before it started. We gave feedback then....why is Domination 4 going to be exactly the same? Please make it shorter and fix some of the problems...also please add to the wiki how many players per faction in the three factions. I believe it is only 20.
DontBeaWuss

Re: Domination 4

Post by DontBeaWuss »

owoo, you should know better than this! when do we ever get any decent answers from FF? :D :D
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Domination World 4 will last for 91 days and Factions will require a minimum of 10 members to join a House.
Lord Christhoper

Post by Lord Christhoper »

91 days? yeeeeees i was worry to have to play half of a year in same villages xd
and the other rules are same as building x4?
Lord Christhoper

Post by Lord Christhoper »

what im not sure i agree is about more vassals per rank, as high ranks will get most of vassals, normal people will be without fight capabilities... should be not ranked the stuff of vassals so everyone could get a share of army.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

It seems like DOM4 will simply be the same old story repeating itself again. The more affluent players will get an early lead by spending a small fortune in cards, only to be later overwhelmed by the sheer number of alt accounts that some of the less scrupulous players will create.

The is really no point in participating on this world. Its not a contest of players skills. Its a contest between those who can spend the most money buy a win, and those who can field the most alts with out getting caught, that is assuming that FF even attempts to catch Multi-account players anymore.

Make a contest world that is played with out the excessive use of cards and is limited to accounts that don't path through a VPN server and I may actually start playing SHK again.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Ahh Wayward...we read from the same page on this, however, FF will not give two hoots about alt accounts, cheating and all manner of bots you see running around in all worlds.

Would be good to actually see FF create a world that would be the same for ALL players but they can't because it won't bring them any money methinks. Sad times.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

WaywardChampion wrote:It seems like DOM4 will simply be the same old story repeating itself again. The more affluent players will get an early lead by spending a small fortune in cards, only to be later overwhelmed by the sheer number of alt accounts that some of the less scrupulous players will create.

The is really no point in participating on this world. Its not a contest of players skills. Its a contest between those who can spend the most money buy a win, and those who can field the most alts with out getting caught, that is assuming that FF even attempts to catch Multi-account players anymore.

Make a contest world that is played with out the excessive use of cards and is limited to accounts that don't path through a VPN server and I may actually start playing SHK again.
Same old story . . . same old people. :roll:
Attachments
nailed it.jpg
nailed it.jpg (24.57 KiB) Viewed 4866 times
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Cregor

Post by Cregor »

Hard for me to be sure, but this sure seems like it is worse than Dom3.

As to other complaints, I do believe you are wrong about the alts.
No amount of Serf or Bondsman alts is going to unseat the core group of 75-100 players (yes, I am well aware that is more than what will fit in a single Dom4 house) who laid claim to that world just 12 hours after launch. There just are not enough real players on this world to make it a real contest with 60-person houses.

This world is a s***show. I assumed (quite wrongly, obviously) that FF had their finger at least somewhat on the pulse of their player-base, and that if they were launching a new Dom-world after ~3 years, that perhaps there were enough players interested to make it a good world. But, no. 500 "real" players, plus maybe another 1000 accounts who stuck their heads in to look around and will quickly despawn ... in a world with ~5000 parishes, and house-space for 1200 players.

Shrink the world by 2/3 or 3/4 (maybe just Ireland, or just Scotland ??), then make each "house" be a single faction of up to 15-20 players. I am not at all certain that would work, but it would be a good place to start.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I think your methodology is backwards. I don't think that this group of players is off to a fast start on the Domination 4 server because of the rules, I think that this group of players studied the rules and decided what it would take to win early.

Limiting player count per faction and faction count per house will not make the game more competitive. The true competition occurs on Teamspeak servers as group of players A plans what it will take to win the next server launch.

As I have documented earlier, SHK server launches are controlled by blocks of players that know each other months or years before the server launches.

- Deke

Return to “Feedback”