Final Era Rewards

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
MiladySkye

Re: Final Era Rewards

Post by MiladySkye »

Valhallar wrote:yup i'll pass on doing this again :roll:
Welcome to the ranks of the enlightened. ;)
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Giga Kriega

Post by Giga Kriega »

prizes just arrived. it's the gold prize like on the wiki.

see you later firefly, I'll play ransacking only in the next worlds.
GaiusJulius-Caesar

Post by GaiusJulius-Caesar »

This is prizes ? we spent so much cards on E4 ... and won 100 ? only * 100 bad cards ?

We will play last server Europe 5 and after this we will leave game also we will not going anymore pay for crowns ... we will not play anymore and my all guys will delete this * game ... this is not interesting anymore .. what admin thinks ? he is mad ? or do not know what is good for him )))

That my last comment at this * forum. if tomorrow will not be new prizes i am sure stronghold kingdom will lose half players or more !

only my guys 80 members will delete this and no one will spent money anymore. Good Luck.
Sol Oteam

Post by Sol Oteam »

Deshalb jubeln alle Europa 4 Spieler und sagen euch:
Danke das es keine preise fuer Europa 4 gibt !

All Europe 4 players tell you:
Thanks that there are no prices for Europe 4!
Giga Kriega

Post by Giga Kriega »

same here with the germans. we're not going to play this * game anymore if that's all. we got better things to do in our free time.
these rewards were just a punch in the face for spending one year of our free time in this.
firefly really knows how to turn trash into even more trash.

THX and feel free to mark me as an enemy. I'll go for Ransacking, Pillaging and Razing people only just to make sure no one is getting fooled by Fu..ckFly anymore
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

Personally, I play this game to have fun, not to collect cards.

I would be just as happy if NO end of Era/World awards were given out, so long as there was an AI world available that I could use to generate cards from.

But then again, I only play one account, and I don't mind spending some of my play time slaying the AI for rewards.

So, I guess that I am in the minority here.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

WaywardChampion wrote:Personally, I play this game to have fun, not to collect cards.

I would be just as happy if NO end of Era/World awards were given out, so long as there was an AI world available that I could use to generate cards from.

But then again, I only play one account, and I don't mind spending some of my play time slaying the AI for rewards.

So, I guess that I am in the minority here.
Totally agree.
I need the AI worlds to generate cards so I can compete with the big spenders otherwise without cards it isn't worth trying.
I don't mind spending on a few crowns for premium tokens sometimes.
Just waiting around for another AI world with good card earning potential otherwise Im finished with the game.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Crazy to see after all these proper comments and complaints the devs didnt even have decency to make a comment or reconsider the prizes

GREED at its finest.

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”