cheating is now at a amazing level by the Russians

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Sivestri

cheating is now at a amazing level by the Russians

Post by Sivestri »

you as a company i must say have gone awol for moderating the game, i will b leaving it soon and not coming back, the Russian player cheat with Alt accounts at a alarming level, As a company you are governed by the Laws of the company you are based, i will be forwards all what i have found to English trading standards for Fraud buy you as a company.

rest in peace a once great game.
HiddenDisclaimer

Re: cheating is now at a amazing level by the Russians

Post by HiddenDisclaimer »

I have to agree with this... Look at this mail from one of the HM's in the russian alliance in GC4. http://prntscr.com/n3w9vw

And then there's this mail from the HM of H20, The main house of the Russian Alliance on GC4 http://prntscr.com/n2a9i8

It really proves that nothing is being done to stop this blatant cheating at all.... Russian or not, cheating is cheating and these players are openly admitting to it without repercussion.
Ellice

Post by Ellice »

What??? Were are the defenders of alts that always reply to these posts? LOL

And I agree it was once a great game, that took skill and honor to play. I disagree that its only Russians that use alts as this has become the way of the game now. Once it was fun and exciting to fight the Russian alliances to see if your gaming skills could match up to a once very good alliance of players. But those players no longer play with skill or honor. Dorang AKA Spartak use to be one but now he leads a group of misfits that have no skill and zero honor.
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

U guys would be sad to see the mobile servers.....especially since spartak joined there with his team under his new accounts but ya it's sad to see firefly enjoy greed over actually caring for their community.

Sooner or later all the original players will quit and this will just turn into another lame game filled with cheaters and the devs will just give up on ur and eventually shut it down due to the lack of revenue.

I'm a heavy spender but I definitely dont think its fair to be spending soo much and still have cheaters ruin the game with devs ignoring all requests .
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Stronghold Kingdoms Game Rules:

The following rules apply to all Stronghold Kingdoms game worlds.

Any account which breaks the rules below is subject to being blocked or banned from the Stronghold Kingdoms servers. In the event that an account is blocked or banned, no refund will be given. If you have any questions on the rules below, please contact support at support@strongholdkingdoms.com

1. Players accounts use
Players may not have more than one account per game world.

Although written down by FF for all to see, they don't adhere to it...there are alts all over the place from many different nationalities although some are more prevalent than others.

At the end of the day, FF are only interested in getting money into their business (which is understandable) as they are clearly not bothered about their Rules being broken.

Moral of this....as a single player, do not spend money on this game as you won't win against multiple account holders.

Return to “Feedback”