Pay to play or pay to win???

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
spannerdog

Pay to play or pay to win???

Post by spannerdog »

I've been playing this game on and off since the beta version donkeys years ago.

I can honestly say that in my opinion the game appears to of gone from being a fairly level playing field (early W1) to being a game controlled and won by the wallet warriors.

It's day 6 in China and there is already a prince, 4 viscounts, a couple of barons etc, etc.

How about a world that negates the advantage of having a fat wallet.

A world where skill and teamwork outweighs cash.

Perhaps one with
NO chivalry cards
NO research cards
NO mercenary cards
NO villagers cards
NO instant building cards
NO instant trade/delivery cards

basically no cards that give instant anything, just keep the time limited boost cards e.g. milk maids, bodkin casting......

Lets bring back some balance to the masses

:)
Valhallas

Re: Pay to play or pay to win???

Post by Valhallas »

I honestly dont mind the heavy spenders.

It's the cheaters that ruin this game.

Spend 10 bucks and run a premium token on as many alt accounts as u want and gain an advantage.

Join mobile realms and play PC worlds using phone with an alt account....all mobile players have been doing it and firefly refuses to stop them
Iberville

Post by Iberville »

And the new bug of the day is: the new global quest.
It appears this morning, I am probably the first to send a chariot to begin this.
Tonight (instead of 19 of march), already the results (bug) and I have only ONE unit selled.

Firefly, this game is full of bugs since the beta test (I was in) and no effort to stop those who use programs to win.

It's easy to see that in a map, and can't be token (there's no mass send of troopers and merchants with a token).

GIVE THE MONEY BACK§, as says Jean Luc Mélenchon!
lord bound

Post by lord bound »

i am new to using the forum but i agree its the cheats that ruin the game, however its our fault it happens, we all just keep spending. also i have seen lots of messages but no replies, have the admins ever posted anything to say they care about any of this, (other than the money), the latest mess ie the trade quest, cost me a lot in the way of speed cards etc, not being a heavy spender they will not be replaced.
spannerdog

Post by spannerdog »

I'm not saying I don't like the big spenders. On the contrary its the spenders that keep firefly up and running.

Winners of worlds that have a lot of payers and/or big spenders should get prizes for winning, prizes that have value, not just names in a hall of fame.

But like most games or sports I feel that there should be events/worlds/arenas that negate the advantages of having the ability to spend.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

The ability to log hours at the keyboard is a huge advantage in SHK.

The benefits of being in a cartel that is monitoring multiple servers and notifying allied players of game activity is also an advantage when playing SHK.

- Deke
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

It's the alts that ruin this game and its become more and more toxic ever since mobile servers released because its soo much easier to make alt accounts

Return to “Feedback”