It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time 

Post Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time
Anyone know how this is possible? Skull Crusher Tec is running attacks out of 5 different villages at the same time.
http://prntscr.com/mnbxdn

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:21 pm

Post Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time
I see the same. You can already close the tournament. https://imgur.com/JKEYj4R

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:31 pm

This contest is just going to be a battle of who started their macro first and who can keep it going continuously.

Everyone called it from the first minute it was announced...

but I'm sure this is all real button pushing...............

I would be interested in an official Firefly comment on how they plan to curb massive cheating on this contest. The scouting contest was already bad enough, this one will be way easier for cheaters to manipulate.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 pm

http://prntscr.com/mnen27

He just stopped using whatever it was. Hours he spent doing this cheat. Why even bother with a contest if it is going to be manipulated like this.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:38 pm

Thats not a bot. I am on x4 and sending attacks quickly. That doesnt even apply to the definition of a bot. Educate yourself and take a look at the picture carefully. Bots cant do that for you. If they do, i’m sure your group would be the first one to use it next to your many other cheats which include real bots loggin the screen and sending out scouts and traders.It seems spam because my armies are returning specially since i am on x4. Its a good accusition because your own players are jumping up fast as well and i am the one to gert blamed. Handle the fact that i an actually winning because i am attacking with multiple villages and had been playing since the tourney opened and before you guys even saw it.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:01 pm

Nice try man, that ran like that for 4 hours non stop. Attacks were coming out of multiple villages at the same time and too close together to be done by a human. But it was a good chuckle to see you try to lie and ballsy to run a bot like that for so long.

I know nothing will happen but that was cheating at its finest. If you win the contest it will not be because you deserve it.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:05 pm

Yea too close together because attacks were returning. And yes, it was 4h non-stop and i did to my capacity until i couldnt anymore. I didnt waste 2h monking myself out and another 1h making armies. I was ready for this. As soon as i saw it released 5m ago, i was attacking my parish unlike the rest of the map which rushed to first move around flags. This is all really funny because a few players gained flags at a much faster rate than me from 0. Their net total wad less but i’ll probably get surpassed because my fingers hurt at this point. This isn’t a real accusation, you want to get me banned to win by default. Seeing myself on the forum isn’t going to lower my morale is all i’ll say. You are still a much bigger of a cheater than I ever was. I didnt go around complaining on the forums about your tricks because I’m not killing this love-hate relationship by getting you banned.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 pm

I only saw the cheat going for 4 hours and he got 10,423 flags. That's 1 flag a second, even if that was 3 flags a second (the total flags devided by the time the tourney has been running and rounding up) that is not humanly possible to do. And the fool tries to say he wasn't cheating, smh.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:18 pm

And as for getting you banned, my original post said nothing about banning. I asked how it was possible, it has since been confirmed to me by many players that it is a cheat. Still, you are the only one saying anything about banning.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:21 pm

i like how you have swords on my villages in the pictures pepe. But this is one trick that you dont know and will continue to p1ss you off. This will be my last post.

Btw, my attacks ended exactly 45m ago and the tourney time is 6d15h now. A long time has elapsed already. Not 4h as you keep complaining. Pretty sure this showed up on that alert server of yours as well. 9h have elapsed.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next