cheating through card points

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
longday

cheating through card points

Post by longday »

ok so I have been playing one of the uk servers for many years, and I was just advised to email a certain email address asking about card points outside stronghold, now I do not condone cheating what so ever and when I purchase crows I allways do this through stronghold itself witch I have done many times, but I decided to see if this was true of not so I did email them and they are offering 80k card points for 120 dollars,

now I did not go any further in this but I was assured by players in game that this person would go through with it as they have done this many times plus they know other people that use this same person

now we all know this is a free to play game but this is seriously not really on, buying this many cards to transfer to card points through stronghold itself costs about 1k dollars

so I think it should be known that there are these people out there offering this kind of thing so it makes it totally pointless to play stronghold as even if you do buy crowns it makes it totally pointless. because you cannot compete with players that are using that sort of card points
longday

Re: cheating through card points

Post by longday »

I don't think so this name had cropped up a lot in my game time on shk and I have seen photo proof from players in game about it
captkirk

Post by captkirk »

Viking_Dead wrote:Regular tales of fraudsters.
A typical response of someone who either doesn't know what's going on, or someone who uses the points themselves.
longday

Post by longday »

altho I see how admins and mods do not want to reply to this thread about this, someway linked to shk itself ????
longday

Post by longday »

and no reply from emailing support either
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

longday wrote:altho I see how admins and mods do not want to reply to this thread about this, someway linked to shk itself ????
This is a long thread (and starts out regarding certain players getting preferential treatment), but perhaps is worth reading so you can understand that issues like the selling of card points have been going on for a long while. This post was from a year ago.

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=35607

Of course, you'll have to decide for yourself. I've been told by the forum moderators that I should "be better" and stop spreading "half-truths" which is making the community distrust FF. So perhaps you should do a search in the forums for complaints about cheaters, hacks and exploits so you can decide for yourself who to believe.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
longday

Post by longday »

I know the buying of card points from a certain email address is true friends of mine have done it showed me the proof and no reason for them to lie, I have seen at least 6 people and all of them have directed me to the same email address to buy these crown points so I am fully aware this is a true thing I have emailed the said email address and had replys offering 80k card points for $120
longday

Post by longday »

[removed]

and this is the said email so anyone that wants to see if they will offer you the same deal 80K card points for $120 go for it... maybe FF may look into this maybe not I have no idea if it has anything to do with firefly but sort it out FF I see no fear about posting this as it is happening on your game, these players are spoiling it for a lot for other game players and you are losing out money
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

The community .... most are close nit. I have friends I played with for years and many times spoke on TS . I trust these players as much as a new RL person

On Global conflict 3 I met a few new to me players who spoke the game and some what walked the walk. They told me of this points buying deal. Some even assured me it was true and professed they did it

Verdict ! - Those who proclaimed they did it never increased their activity (military wise) on Global conflict 3. That raised red flags for me. I mean if they had all these card points why not spend them to kill our enemies on the server we were playing?

I remain sceptical that it is nothing more than a scam to take your money and get private information from players.

This I do know.....the community of players I regularily play with on multiple servers all spend $$$$$ when we need cards. We also all use the Firefly purchase page and take advantage of the crown sales

enough said
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Feedback”