It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Double/triple accounts on Europe 5 

Post Double/triple accounts on Europe 5
Where can I report double/triple accounts?

In Europe 5 there is a player called ***** he is using multiple accounts which is not fair. How to go on about report this so appropriate measures can be taken?

Kind regards,
Rain

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Post Re: Double/triple accounts on Europe 5
I am suprised this has not been dealt with yet. Are these kind of things normally ignored then?

I've read the rules and in there it clearly states that more than one account is strictly not allowed. Yet, nothing has been done against this player with 3 accounts.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:32 pm

LordRainmaker wrote:
I am suprised this has not been dealt with yet. Are these kind of things normally ignored then?

I've read the rules and in there it clearly states that more than one account is strictly not allowed. Yet, nothing has been done against this player with 3 accounts.

Yes, it's been my experience that they are normally ignored. Do not expect FF to do anything about cheating, especially if the cheaters buy many crowns, and do not expect a reply to your question here from the mods regarding cheating. Cheaters get around the rules by claiming to be family/friends living in the same house or sharing an IP. They simply play a premium token to avoid a penalty. It's literally been happening for years. Some will cheat by using TeamViewer or other computer-sharing programs to play each others' accounts as well.

If you expect nothing from FF, you will not be disappointed.

Good Luck to you . . .

Attachments:
premium token.jpg
premium token.jpg [ 125.34 KiB | Viewed 1300 times ]

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:32 am

MiladySkye wrote:
Yes, it's been my experience that they are normally ignored. Do not expect FF to do anything about cheating, especially if the cheaters buy many crowns, and do not expect a reply to your question here from the mods regarding cheating. Cheaters get around the rules by claiming to be family/friends living in the same house or sharing an IP. They simply play a premium token to avoid a penalty. It's literally been happening for years. Some will cheat by using TeamViewer or other computer-sharing programs to play each others' accounts as well.

Half-truths like these are partially responsible for a lack of trust in the community. Be better than this.
As I've had to point out in another thread:

Playing with more than one account on a world is a violation of the rules and will get you banned.
Two players sharing the same account is a violation of the rules and will get you banned.

No Premium Token will change that. Ever.

The automatic IP-restrictions make it less enticing to play on multiple accounts, they are not an enforcement of the rules though. I repeat: Playing a Premium Token does not absolve players of the rules. It simply gives families and living communities a chance to enjoy the game together while offering little additional value to those who play multiple accounts.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Lord Benevolent wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:

Half-truths like these are partially responsible for a lack of trust in the community. Be better than this.
As I've had to point out in another thread:

Playing with more than one account on a world is a violation of the rules and will get you banned.
Two players sharing the same account is a violation of the rules and will get you banned.

No Premium Token will change that. Ever.

The automatic IP-restrictions make it less enticing to play on multiple accounts, they are not an enforcement of the rules though. I repeat: Playing a Premium Token does not absolve players of the rules. It simply gives families and living communities a chance to enjoy the game together while offering little additional value to those who play multiple accounts.

I love the recycled response :roll: So typical . . . and you have the audacity to suggest that I (and apparently LordGodAlmighty) should "be better than this"?

. . . same happens when players submit tickets of cheating. Auto responses that mean little is all they get.

Anyone is welcome to do a search of this forum to read for themselves the number of complaints regarding the multi-accounting, sharing, bots and hack problems (like the one where massive CPs were handed out to those willing to pay the price for them). Put Bot, multi-account, cheat or hack in a search and you'll find a goldmine of people who've submitted tickets (many with with proof of people actually admitting to cheating) who were totally ignored or brushed aside.

So while I appreciate the time it took you to copy and paste your cookie cutter response, Lord Benevolent, I contend that if FF has a trust issue with their player base/community (or rather what's left of it), that has less to do with me and more because they haven't stepped up to the plate and dealt with the concerns and legitimate complaints of players in an honest and transparent fashion.

Attachments:
benevolent auto response.jpg
benevolent auto response.jpg [ 131.1 KiB | Viewed 1178 times ]

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:39 pm

I hear you, yet it changes little about the fact that your claims are misleading, misinformed and frankly damaging to the situation.
A Premium Token (or Crowns, for that matter) will not protect an account from being persecuted in the case of cheating.

MiladySkye wrote:
. . . same happens when players submit tickets of cheating. Auto responses that mean little is all they get.

I totally understand how this can lead to the impression that the tickets aren't being looked into, but there are three things to keep in mind:
1. Any reply you receive to your ticket is sent manually. There are no auto-replies to tickets in our Support System. That means whenever you received a response to your ticket, someone from the support staff will have read the ticket and investigated it.
2. Due to privacy protection, we really are unable to provide any information regarding the reported account. I know a lot of players hope for a response along the lines of "Thanks for reporting this player, you were right about their multiple accounts, we've banned them now", but please understand that we simply cannot give this type of information to third parties.
3. We get a lot of cheating reports. We know that pre-written replies aren't the most personalised form of communication, but when dealing with these high amounts of reports, drafting an individual reply takes time. Time that we'd rather spend looking into the claims made against the accused account.

It's been said before on the forum, but I'll repeat it again here: We welcome everyone to report suspicious players, but please include details on why you believe this specific player to be breaking the rules. Tickets that read "PlayerAB and PlayerXY are the same person" (yes, we get these a lot) are simply not sufficient to open up an in-depth investigation. The more info we have, the more basis we have for an investigation.
Same goes for tickets that simply read "Look into H6, they are all alts" (yes, we get those too).

Regarding the forum posts, we don't investigate players based on accusations on the forum. In fact, it is against forum rules to publically accuse another player by name. Any public accusation should be removed or redacted. The forum should not act as a platform for public defamation of any member of the community.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:05 pm

It is really suprising you would protect an unfair triple account player because he is using premium on one of his 3 accounts. At the start he is at advantage just by using premium and then you protect him on top of that by letting him use triple accounts.

Where's common sense in this?

Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:52 pm

LordRainmaker wrote:
It is really suprising you would protect an unfair triple account player because he is using premium on one of his 3 accounts.

Where's common sense in this?

There's none, because we don't.
Premium tokens will never protect a player from being banned. Ever.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:53 am

@Lord Benevolent

From World 2 French, we want to know if Firefly will do something against bot or if we need to leave ?

Because we can get so many proof and if Firefly can t see it then it s just a * blind firm.

I want to know because there is a big war on world 2 against * bots and we want to know if we to * leave this great game because of that.

Firefly know there is bot ? cheaper than * token

Expect a answer before a week.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]