Tournaments live

Important announcements and patch notes related to the iOS and Android versions will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not Start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
sweking

Re: Tournaments live

Post by sweking »

Make the tournaments more fair, capital attack should not be allowed.
the prize is not worth, what ever time and cards you spend to win.
No parish attack should be allowed, i see no reason for players stealing aparish just to get a prize, what the steward build every day a player will now steal just to play these tourneys.
For w2 players i suggest dont spend more cards on this, get your low prize, and ff will have no use off it, untill they make it more fair and change the rules as it was ment too be.
sweking

Post by sweking »

Those players stealing parish to play tournaments, have no concern for w2, they dont play regulary and they dont build. they only there to steal and destroy, allowing parish attack for tourneys, only give them 1 more reason to play rouge. Let them pay themself, gold trops weapons, then im sure they never get a prize again.
Atopsecret

Post by Atopsecret »

update, still no response to the ticket I placed on sunday other that the automated email response.
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

@ Atopsecret

Don't wait for nothing as reply from them

in the pass I sent some tickets I'm still waiting after 2 years for reply from them

got so feed up I delete my copy and say to myself what ever , they just see us as players complaining for nothing

they forget who are the customer where is the say " customer is always right as they pay my bill "

So sad when we do not have a answer as respect for us players helping to made their wages of the month

as a customer I see that as a lack of respect
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

It's the weekend.....FF are out spending our money on parties - don't hold your breath about getting any answers...they fooked up.
captkirk

Post by captkirk »

I don't see a problem with capital attacks, if a player has put in the time to build/hold those capitals then they should have the right to use them for tournaments.

Just because you're a prince with 10 villages, or a CP with 40 in the same spot, doesn't mean you should be catered to. The players who are spread thin are at a disadvantage most of the time defensibly, but have an advantage for these tournaments.
Huff76

Post by Huff76 »

The absolute silence from FF is impressive....
Allowing parishes and other capitals is no problem on old worlds, but on era worlds it will be a huge advantage to big spenders as it requires a lot of effort and tons of cardpoints to build parish armies.
sweking

Post by sweking »

captkirk wrote:I don't see a problem with capital attacks, if a player has put in the time to build/hold those capitals then they should have the right to use them for tournaments.

Just because you're a prince with 10 villages, or a CP with 40 in the same spot, doesn't mean you should be catered to. The players who are spread thin are at a disadvantage most of the time defensibly, but have an advantage for these tournaments.
Captkirk. so you say its ok for anyone to take over a parish to do turney. as you say the steward put time to build the parish, then why should someone who dosent care to play regulary or even try to build there own villages or parish, have the oppotunity to steal a parish to get a bonus from a turney.
and yes if people hold 10 or 40 villas its something they choose.
I know this not being change, but for some reason FF planed this from the start to make it more even for all players, including those not holding+25 parish.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

captkirk wrote:I don't see a problem with capital attacks, if a player has put in the time to build/hold those capitals then they should have the right to use them for tournaments.

You seriously don't get it....

The tourney was setup so that everyone had the opportunity to get the top two prizes and, in order to do that, players were to use their own troops. This makes sense because then no-one would have an advantage over another, unless they played their cards. This was seen as a fair tourney in many players' eyes.

Unfortunately, FF either forgot to program the tourney as an even playing ground or there was indeed a bug which they couldn't fix - this meant players with parish/capital armies had a HUGE and immediate advantage over other players without the need to spend their cards. They reached the top of the gold and silver prize tiers very easily while others struggled and had to settle for bronze.

The whole point of the tourney is that the competition is even - there should be no advantage for any player in tourneys...FF fooked up by allowing parish and capital armies to be used. Same old story.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

There is MUCH less skill using capitals than villages....go back tot he original rules and stop being lazy firefly

Return to “News”