It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Tournament Prizes 

Post Tournament Prizes
So was anyone able to claim their tournament prizes on W9? I got first and it didn't let me. Button disappeared completely http://prntscr.com/leyqxr

Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:30 am

Post Re: Tournament Prizes
nvm works now. Was weird for while W9 only world couldn't get prizes on

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am

:| I am sadly disappointed in stronghold awarding tournament Prizes. I made up to 22 on the leaderboard, it COST ME 300 US DOLLARS, just to end up with 1 (One) card reward at the end of the tournament. That is poor real poor for the amount of dollars invested in this tournament. I encourage Stronghold to rethink the awards in future tournaments because it may be my first and last tournament that I will invest money in.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Sir Lachmann wrote:
:| I am sadly disappointed in stronghold awarding tournament Prizes. I made up to 22 on the leaderboard, it COST ME 300 US DOLLARS, just to end up with 1 (One) card reward at the end of the tournament. That is poor real poor for the amount of dollars invested in this tournament. I encourage Stronghold to rethink the awards in future tournaments because it may be my first and last tournament that I will invest money in.

300 dollars? What the * did you spend it all on lol. I spent about 4 4X's and 3 2X's which is the equivalent of about 400 card points, 5-10$ USD and I was first on my leaderboard killed 238k wolves which on most worlds would of gotten me in top 10 EASILY if not top 3.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Sir Lachmann wrote:

What world did you compete in and what stage? (Commoner, Gentry, or Nobility)

On USA3 I was easily able to make 98k wolf kills without spending anything. All I needed to stay in the top 10 http://prntscr.com/lf8m8k
I also got gold and silver prizes on other worlds and never spent a dime for it. what did you buy in particular?

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]