Excessive Alt Account players. Firefly doesn't care.

Global Conflict 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
RedHawk7

Excessive Alt Account players. Firefly doesn't care.

Post by RedHawk7 »

I'm in North Argentina and I found that probably there are only 3 real players around me, the rest are just alt accounts of those 3 players. There is a guy sending messages to my faction members, and if they don't do what he says a Freeman (yes, a level 8 freeman) with no buildings and less than 200 points go and ransack them to Oblivion. Let me say again: a level 8 freeman with tier 1 village, ransack a level 13/14 player with over 500 peasants. And he has been spawning alt accounts in almost every parrish, so, my guys are getting ransacked by a guy who has 10 alt accounts.

There is another guy who I had to reset in GC3 because he talked crap to me... Now he is back in GC4 doing the same thing and he created a faction using his name and grouping all his alt accounts under there, and he is threatening me that he has now "allies", accounts you won't find in any other world (I checked).

And H6 is at "war" right now, and because of that we are suffering to the hands of alt accounts, which is incredibly unfair and Firefly doesn't give a crap about.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/6daCdOB
https://imgur.com/a/fcuxrTG

Plus, Firefly Tickets don't seem to work at all. Even if with all this proof, that at least Firefly can investigate more (I mean, at least do an IP check), they will not respond.

This is a great game, but the last year changes and the fact that there are not even mods ruins this amazing game.
RedHawk7

Re: Excessive Alt Account players. Firefly doesn't care.

Post by RedHawk7 »

Ohhh.... and FireFly doesn't care at all, here is their reply to my ticket

Thank you for your report. Unfortunately, the information you have provided is not yet sufficient to open an investigation into the player you have reported. We hope you understand that to ensure the integrity of the game and to allocate our resources in the best possible manner, we require more detailed reports on why you suspect this player of illicit behavior.

Slow Clap
Danso

Post by Danso »

Hello,

you know why players like him do that? I have talked to players like these and they told me that they do, to prevent other players to play the new worlds. They want to suffert Firefly and try to change there system.

And its working. PLayers stop playing.
Mr.Wiggles

Post by Mr.Wiggles »

Hi,
I am the player that you are talking about and I just wanted to say that They don't have enough evidence to ban me because I am not an alt and they probably did do an IP check and found that I am the only account on this IP. :)

Mr.Wiggles
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Mr.Wiggles wrote:Hi,
I am the player that you are talking about and I just wanted to say that They don't have enough evidence to ban me because I am not an alt and they probably did do an IP check and found that I am the only account on this IP. :)

Mr.Wiggles
golf clap , well said 8-)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
andycorks

Post by andycorks »

you rocking it wiggles )]
JustAnotherFarmer

Post by JustAnotherFarmer »

Well you got quite much info in that ticket response... Usually the support doesn't give info about the outcome of investigation or if they do it. That is also a good thing, cause during investigation you can't login and are easy to reset from your seats or even villages. So not giving info is for protection of the guy you're accusing.

People doing such things will have measures taken to hide ip and other things anyways. Nowadays alt accounts rarely get banned, too easy to hide. When you don't have the guy admitting it or get responses to a mail from the wrong account or whatever there really is no reason or proof for your accusation though
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

its called VPN ACCOUNTING its untraceble sorry you going through that but firefly cant ban someone for having vpn
Mr Custard

Post by Mr Custard »

Unfortunately this game mirrors real life in that it's full of chancers, cheaters, and scumbags. Anyone you suspect of using alts report and report and report. If you have alts in your faction, grass them up. Nothing like a forwarded mail about them boasting about it, to stop them
Lord God Almighty

Post by Lord God Almighty »

Oh please Firefly are NOT interested in "opening investigations about bot players" You even encourage it as long as they buy Premium tokens you could care less!!!!!
Another map killed because Firefly are only interested in money and not providing a decent game experience. Firefly have been using the same excuse for the 7 years I've been playing and it wont change

Return to “Global Conflict 4 Lounge (Closed)”