Enemey siege camp not de-spawning

If you’re new to Stronghold Kingdoms or have a question about the game, check here for useful advice.
Deadpool WHAM

Enemey siege camp not de-spawning

Post by Deadpool WHAM »

Hello this enemy siege camp has attacked me 5 times over the corse of 2-3 days now and is still in my parish going to attack again! how am i supposed to build my castle and upgrade my army with NON-STOP attacks? i read on wiki its supposed to do around 3 attacks well it has done 5 so far and about to be 6. what the * is going on!
WaywardChampion

Re: Enemey siege camp not de-spawning

Post by WaywardChampion »

AI attacks are a good source of honor and are usually easy to defend against.

Research stone walls and build a 2 or 3 layer stone wall around the outside edges of your castle. That should stop most of the AI attacks from penetrating into your castle.

Also make sure to research and build guard houses so that you can put 200+ troops up on your castle walls.

by the time you reach gentleman, you should have Great Towers, and moats researched and have placed most of your castles fortifications. Researching castle construction speed is also recommended.

My experience is that if you are having problems defending against the AI attacks, then you are a likely target for another player to capture your village

Return to “Game Help”