firefly biggest troll 2018 ?

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.

firefly biggest troll 2018 ?

Post by 220897 »

OutlawMC

Re: firefly biggest troll 2018 ?

Post by OutlawMC »

wolf world players:
Attachments
05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg
05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg (55.17 KiB) Viewed 5874 times
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
amerix

Post by amerix »

lol, this is the part where most players quit ^^

IN a month or so, four anchors will be hitting constantly, then its gonna be fun ^^
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

This should stop the trolls in their tracks and should have happened a long time before this stage because the trolls have now amassed thousands of easy points.

I really hope that there is never another Ai world or, if there is, they take on board our suggestions to take away peace from a villa if Ai is attacked - that was the problem in dealing with trolls...no-one could raze trolls because they could sit in peace time and destroy the farms.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

haha yeah this is the wolf I remember, I was literally saying how this world has been a piece of pis* compared to the last one then yesterday it all turned into the wolf world I remember, sending troops from one village to another to help reinforce, sending stone, burning through those instant cards I farmed early on.

Then I get my first tier 5 spin and what do I get......500fp
Ethelon

Post by Ethelon »

oh yee of little faith, who gets a chance to fight against wolves when trolls constantly steal everything you've worked hard to get, with flags at high prices to build your parish most get robbed before they can save 30 yet alone 60, and can we stop them?, the answer is no as stronghold lets them have over 2 days of protection to steal and destroy you, so get your parish set the gold to zero, forget about flags and just build your villages and attack from them, give the trolls nothing to go for, maybe the next wolf world should have no parishes then there would be no need for flags or gold raising, trolls can't take what gold you make in a village, and if stronghold ever get round to sorting out the protection time by dropping protection the first time they attack we can hit back , now that would be better, shame its a dream and will not happen.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Firefly seem to think that the peacetime (which works on normal Servers and helps new players get a footing) on ROTW is for the benefit of new players which it is not, sadly.

ROTW Servers are for the more seasoned players, ergo, peacetime should be taken off the Agenda and, that way, normal players could have a better chance against the trolls.

As a suggestion, perhaps a way to do it would be that the initial villa has 1 or 2 days of peacetime but, after that, no more peacetime for any new villas - I would like to think that the trolls would find it harder to get a footing in order to destroy all the easier Ai.
Ethelon

Post by Ethelon »

peacetime is fine if used correctly, it should be instantly cancelled upon any attack being sent this way the trolls can't hide behind it

Return to “Return of the Wolf”