Fake Accounts reigh on GC2

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 2 should be posted here.
Romaniak

Fake Accounts reigh on GC2

Post by Romaniak »

Why Firefly allows these guys from H20 and H19 to play anyway? Don't you see they are using fakes to flip parishes and using alts as vassals and attacking from there?
Take a look at a guy in the Global Conflict 2 called almaestro777: almost all his vassals are aldermen and he always attack from there when he is under ID or need to time attacks in someone.
If almaestro isn't using alts, he is clearly benefiting himself of its use so he should get the same treat of a player playing with alts. :(
Lord Diligent

Re: Fake Accounts reigh on GC2

Post by Lord Diligent »

Hello Romaniak,

Could you please contact support by sending a ticket (using your game login details) http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/ or an email to support@en.strongholdkingdoms.com
BeowulfKing

Re: Fake Accounts reigh on GC2

Post by BeowulfKing »

Same thing again. Last 3 days we got strong 2 players ban and russians who have literally each of them 3 alts, surpasing us with 900 players. you ban our players?

Firefly you should really have neutral players who would observe the maps, and report to you.
then you would be more involved what is really happening.

its not fair. i will not play anymore worlds but just maaybe wulf. There i dont need to spend my money.

Return to “Global Conflict 2 Lounge”