Final Age Prizes

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
meatball2k

Re: Final Age Prizes

Post by meatball2k »

The worse thing is that they say ages from his date onwards not in age 4 will not get anything so yeah people are disappointed but we understand, then you delete that post and change it again,

I mean I only played usa1 actively in age 1 but others who have fought hard and lost wars but kept the world going ended up with * all while others who did nothing until the last age then blasted some quests get put into the silver house, absolute disgrace from FF to once again go back on there words, unfortunately for them there original post has been screenshotted and its plain for all to see so now please explain your actions and why we have now got nothing but afew measly card packs.

Yes I am annoyed as wanted premium tokens I hate spening money for them :-)
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

wrong prize paid out again i have screen shots and have posted on facebook and submitted a ticket i urge everyone too submit tickets and post on facebook till they correct this issue once again trying too cheat the loyal players of this game they have removed those posts just shows how devious they are

https://prnt.sc/ibvr9u

https://gyazo.com/e2d84a87f57b2608e01bec7076103ee3

any world that was in Age 5 before April last year gets original bronze prize not the nasty insult they have rewarded today Usa 1 entered the 5th age in February last year incase firefly dont know february was before april you made this mistake with south american world but you corected it you keep trying too slip these past us but we few will never forget and have screenshots too prove it
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

any response firefly???

Nope...

didn't think so...

absolute amateurs
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

i just found this whilst i was checking too see if they had answered my Ticket still no reply but when they tried cheating everyone on Mondo 1 world they did correct the mistake and below is the response i got now what is the difference between monde 1 and Usa 1 both were in age 5 before April 2017

Posted on: 09 February 2018 09:22 AM
Hello,

As previously announced, since Monde 1 was in Age 5 at the start of April 2017, players will receive the Bronze prize which was first announced. We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue and will automatically award all eligible players by Monday.

Lord Courtois @ Stronghold Kingdoms Support

now what is the difference between monde 1 and Usa 1 both were in age 5 before April 2017
trevorbooth

Post by trevorbooth »

I will give you the benefit of the doubt Firefly ( cough), , people are clearly entitled to this prize including me so pay your debts and honour your contract
Enduro

Post by Enduro »

Well, well. FF have done it again. Did they think we wouldn't notice?

The fact that they delete posts is very damning. The right thing to do (which apparently is totally beyond them) would be to post a list of all the 'old bronze prize' worlds. Be honest. Be upfront. We are your paying customers. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is.

BTW, correct me guys if I am wrong, but there are 3 other old bronze prize worlds left:
W2
W7
W1 (where it all began!)
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

I didn't play USA1 but seriously FF?

My profile picture is my face right now hearing about FF screwing its members yet again.
Image Image
sweking

Post by sweking »

FF You once again forgot to give the original prize at world end.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

We apologize for the delay in addressing this issue. Due to the special status of this world, a manual adjustment needs to be made to alter the prize table. We appreciate your patience while we correct this issue and eligible players will receive the legacy Bronze prize on Tuesday.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Good job

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”