It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Arabs suggestion 

Post Arabs suggestion
Hello to the stronghold community and administration team, I've been playing firefly studios games since 2008, but I still new in Stronghold Kingdoms, but I was surprised cuz there are too many new options, such as gaining honours and im clearly talking about the spice, metalware, salt buildings, that's really nice, but there's only 1 thing missing, I think you should add an option to choose wether u want to be an arab lord or christian, and that affects both units, religion and buildings, like there's church but no mosque, no arab swordsmen or captains, no arab buildings like in stronghold crusader, I think you should work on that one, and maybe you can make a script or an option that allows players to convert to arab lords instead of the normal one since they already made accs and that ability wasnt founded at the beginning.
I'm pretty sure that too many players would be grateful if you take this idea under consideration. :D

Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Post Re: Arabs suggestion
Hey, I heard more players with some ideas like this and would certainly be a cool update

Maybe they can make stronghold kingdoms 2, the same game, but more options

Like you can choose between 4 different civilizations before you begin, & every civilization has its own strengths and weaknesses. Like one has a strong economy and weak military, or another one has really strong faith possibilities with stronger castles

It would bring more depth and gives players the option to really shine in 1 specific role

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Post Re: Arabs suggestion
Kingdoms is based off the original Stronghold, so although the maps have spanned across the globe, the setting is still medieval England. Having an MMO version of Crusader is an interesting idea, but would have to be realised in a completely different game altogether.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]