Village population dropped down to 4 from yesterday.

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Mayhem101

Village population dropped down to 4 from yesterday.

Post by Mayhem101 »

I logged in today and my village population was at 4, somehow 30+ peasants disappeared overnight, no reports , they have food and beer in the storage and Morale was good. It's been awhile since I played but that was weird... Taxes weren't to high either.
OutlawMC

Re: Village population dropped down to 4 from yesterday.

Post by OutlawMC »

AIs / disease in the parish / weather? could have easily done it

few days ago there was lightning storms, 200 disease and a wolf castle in one of my parishes, had negative popularity regardless of x4 rations and large bribe
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
Mayhem101

Post by Mayhem101 »

Disease is at 26 at the moment( last night when I logged it was around 6), nothing much as far as AI, 1 wolf lair around the time I logged back in after 16 hours present. Nothing I can recall of destroyed AI's at that time either. weather I'm unsure how bad that can get, right now we have another 5 hours of sunny spells +12 morale.
Luckily I got a wheel spin that added 150 card points today to help get the population back up. I just started about 9 days ago.
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

Weather as far as I'm aware can range between +24 and -30

Your popularity also depends on your food types, if you only have apples at x4 rations I believe it's 40 popularity, but if you have 5 food types (apples, cheese, meat, vegetables and bread) you can have 70 popularity at x4 rations.
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
Mayhem101

Post by Mayhem101 »

I had apples and cheese being produced. I was at 36-46 morale when I logged out. Even with very bad weather and a lot of AI stuff it would of taken more than 16 hours for almost 40 peasants to disappear. Maybe bad syncing between steam and the server? Who knows, I'm just going to say.. glad I didn't put any money in this round lol.

Return to “Technical Help”