RATs

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
DontBeaWuss

RATs

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Please turn off the RAT anchors.....

The world is broken due to trolls....please just send out the snakes and pigs - that will kill the trolls and leave the better players to get enjoyment from the game.
WaywardChampion

Re: RATs

Post by WaywardChampion »

In other words, now that you have to compete with many other newer and lower ranked players for the rats, and are losing, you want to fill the world with snakes so that there is not as much competition and you will once again be at an advantage.

How very thoughtful of you :)
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Is that a serious reply?? oh-em-gee

So, you would prefer the trolls to kill all the rats around about you so that, if you need to do a rat quest or get a spin, you would need to spend a x4 army speed card and journey 15/20 mins to a lowly rat and hope that no-one closer gets to it first?? lol

Do you realise that most of the trolls are high ranked and only kill rats?
Do you realise that most of the newer/inexperienced players are having their rats, that were once beside them, killed off?
Do you realise that trolls don't give two hoots for any other players?
In fact, do you have any idea about the whole point of the pve servers?

If the anchors stop spewing out rats, the trolls will go away. Any new/inexperienced player would be given help with formations to kill snakes - I send reports to new and inexperienced players all the time so that they can see how to kill them with less troop loss - I like to share my experience and help others (as do shedloads of players on the map) so don't come on here thinking that I'm only here for myself as I am not.
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

DontBeaWuss wrote:Is that a serious reply?? oh-em-gee

In fact, do you have any idea about the whole point of the pve servers?
Whole point is to kill the ai...farming cards is just a bonus.

Return to “Return of the Wolf”