The Wolf Returns

Resist invasion at the hands of Duc Volpe and Survive 10 rounds of brutal PvE in a brand new game world.
trickthat

Re: The Wolf Returns

Post by trickthat »

This is why this needs to be fixed, Kriss is seen here taking advantage of your rule allowing a CP to raze rats while in peace, he's sending 5 attacks at a time to raze all rats in Kerry that I put here for new players to farm http://prntscr.com/k52e3r YOU NEED TO FIX THIS NOW
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

He did it before and now he's doing it again and will keep doing it until there's no more rats left to come out of the anchors and, when the world is filled with wolves and pigs and most snakes, that's when he'll leave it alone......if FF cannot design a game engine properly specifically for Ai worlds, then it's not his fault that he's taking advantage of this loophole that's always been there on each Ai world, ie, sit in peacetime and kill all the easy Ai around him.

http://prntscr.com/k58i08
He's taking the last rat from that Parish.....he's gonna upset a lot of players when they come back online.....how very unfair

So he cleared Kerry of rats and has almost cleared Clare of all rats....he now has a Captain going to Offaly to clear the rats there.....

Bear in mind...it's greedy, arrogant players like this that make the rat quests obsolete.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Made a point of getting all rat quests done before they came this time
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I only got Rat 1 done...the rest hasn't come onto my quest list to do yet :(

Now loreq the wicked has taken place of kriss and started clearing all the rats.....it's a shambles....I really need to start looking at other games to play rather than this one.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

and KRISS is back to clear the south
larsbagge

Post by larsbagge »

FF please provide a SIMPLY description of when the wuld may return, following what exactly?

Return to “Return of the Wolf”