Take Responsibility Firefly

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Aspenvel

Take Responsibility Firefly

Post by Aspenvel »

It’s time to take responsibility Firefly, and run your business. We are paying customers, and 90% of the time you can’t even respond to our posts. What kind of business model is that? I don’t remember learning about it in university unless maybe a discussion about failed businesses. There are so many glitches and errors in this game, but instead of actually fixing them, you introduce updates to the game that make gameplay harder and more inconvenient, and that also introduce new glitches.... I’ve already deleted the game once, and it would be very easy for me to delete it again. The ONLY reason I’m still playing is for my friends, but if you don’t start fixing this crap, everyone is going to quit and I will be a very happy girl to not have to play anymore.

Step up and fix yourself.
Lord Friendly

Re: Take Responsibility Firefly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Which version of the game are you having issues with PC, Mac, iOS or Android ? Could you describe the bugs (and how to repeat them) or link to posts describing the bugs ? If you are speaking about the Mobile version we have released three mobile updates recently with a number of fixes (described here) -
viewtopic.php?f=445&t=35806
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

friendly, she plays with me on mobile http://prntscr.com/k2eife
Aspenvel

Post by Aspenvel »

Few top bugs:

1. Setting troops for attack, pushing undo, all troops messed up and selected and cannot fix until game reboot. Have to redo everything.

2. Setting troops for attack, going to move selected troop(s), a whole bunch get selected and move around. Sending without undo causes error that says you do not have enough troops for attack. Undoing the troops after the bunch moves, refer to #1.

3. New update on merchants, cannot select number of merchants when sending to another village, and slider very difficult to get exact on a mobile phone. After update, gotten several errors when sending merchants to parishes. Kicks out of game, on restart, first village selected and trade pressed auto sends wood to parish. This might be fixed, haven’t gotten for a week or so, but update with slider bar not good design for mobile.

4. Beating ai, getting attacked wins banner, report says defender wins. Supposedly reports are correct according to Firefly, even tho troops clearly enter keep. Even saw an answer for this when going to ticket page. If the report is correct, why does the battle show something else? Battle views or reports should be fixed immediately, or compensation given.

5. Era 7 tower reports, open scout report and immediately get kicked out of game. Have to reboot for game to load. Another era 7 glitch, if attacked a treasure castle within 24 hours of era 7 starting, cannot attack towers until attacks are open for treasure castles again.

6. iPad app gone to complete crap. Cannot even login.

7. Liege lords, cannot monk vassals, cannot scout vassals, these can be vital in wartime. But you can attack...
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Aspenvel wrote:Few top bugs:

1. Setting troops for attack, pushing undo, all troops messed up and selected and cannot fix until game reboot. Have to redo everything.

2. Setting troops for attack, going to move selected troop(s), a whole bunch get selected and move around. Sending without undo causes error that says you do not have enough troops for attack. Undoing the troops after the bunch moves, refer to #1.

3. New update on merchants, cannot select number of merchants when sending to another village, and slider very difficult to get exact on a mobile phone. After update, gotten several errors when sending merchants to parishes. Kicks out of game, on restart, first village selected and trade pressed auto sends wood to parish. This might be fixed, haven’t gotten for a week or so, but update with slider bar not good design for mobile.

4. Beating ai, getting attacked wins banner, report says defender wins. Supposedly reports are correct according to Firefly, even tho troops clearly enter keep. Even saw an answer for this when going to ticket page. If the report is correct, why does the battle show something else? Battle views or reports should be fixed immediately, or compensation given.

5. Era 7 tower reports, open scout report and immediately get kicked out of game. Have to reboot for game to load. Another era 7 glitch, if attacked a treasure castle within 24 hours of era 7 starting, cannot attack towers until attacks are open for treasure castles again.

7. Liege lords, cannot monk vassals, cannot scout vassals, these can be vital in wartime. But you can attack...
1 happens with formations a lot, and often the launch button is slightly out of alignment with the other buttons. Also when using formations you can't select the troops and move or change their target. Often when not using formations, if you set then move then use all troops the attack fails and you have to start over.
I also often have to reload the game if I have switched worlds and I'm trying to use the keyboard to send a message and the keyboard keeps disappearing
Texas389

Post by Texas389 »

I'm personally getting tired of playing cards and have them disappear and not activate at all. That and trade carts that multiply in number when switching villages and become unable to use, without restarting the game. So many bugs on the pc version. How did you have time to release a mobile version?????
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

No issue found with undo function.
Moving formation switches to line formation - Noted
Error - Not found
Tested on various phones, such as iPhone 5s/Samsung J5 and others - Couldn't see an issue with the slider. No issues found.
This is the old PC issue from what I gather. As mentioned the support system has a reply to this.
Repeated and noted.
I don't understand this. I don't believe this is linked to a game bug or we would be flooded with customer tickets.
Could you break this down for me ?

Extra
8. Another issue is that now we can choose 8 monks/scouts at once, but it always shows there are 8 villagers available to hire even when their isn't and when you clock it says you have 8 but you leave and come back and you don't.
Not found.
9. another bug with the buy all 8 scouts....tried buying 7, had one, nothing happened so bought 5 and then 1, now I have 7 but when I scout something it ssay 8....didn't know so I hit go and it errored and I had to reduce to 7 before scouts can be sent....
Not found.
10. mail is being really buggy when switching between worlds, it doesn't seem to clear unless you close the game and reopen
Issue found - Noted.

For the issues we have tried to repeat and have been unable to discover them. If you want to upload some videos showing the issue. On iOS I found an App called 'Record it!'.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Friendly-get on a web conference with me and I will show you all of these live. I do not understand how you can not replicate what we are all seeing on our side. I'm willing to take the time to walk through this with you and have several tools at my disposal to use for the meeting to help make sure things are clear.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

need to have a real discussion, sending them reports isn't cutting it. This needs to be done live so that we can shorten the process and do proper testing real time
Aspenvel

Post by Aspenvel »

This is so frustrating. Refer to the name of this post. Deny everything why don’t you.... WE ARE NOT MAKING THIS CRAP UP TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME OR TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO DO TO KEEP YOUR JOBS!!! These are real problems we run into all the time!!! I have screenshots of some of this stuff, including various error messages I have received. Funny thing is, I cannot even send these on this forum or even attached to a support ticket (maybe something else you can consider fixing?)...

@ trickthat
Thank you for offering to help them. If they are going to be serious about solving issues that are frustrating their players all the time, then they will take you up on your offer.

Return to “Technical Help”