Final Era Rewards

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
Giga Kriega

Final Era Rewards

Post by Giga Kriega »

Are the Era prizes shown in the SHK Wiki the final rewards ? ( http://prntscr.com/j5qels )
I mean there's a Gold Prize for the winning house and a Silver Prize for the Runner Up.
For the Age-Worlds there was a Final Victory Ultimate Champion Prize for the house that pressed the button.

Will there be such a prize again :?: ofc not these 100 best chiv-cards but at least something that's worth all the effort, all the free time and money we spent on this game.
otherwise there's no reason to start new era worlds. I'd rather sit on old worlds, rank up to prince and get the same rewards for less effort...

Well.. please tell me there will be a Final Winners Prize to keep up the competition. I don't wan't my thousands of €€€ back that I spent on this game already, but many of us are looking for something to fight for.
E.Norton

Re: Final Era Rewards

Post by E.Norton »

I perfectly understand that 100 cards of chivalry will bring disbalance in the following worlds. But I wanted to get at least something, maybe more decks or 30% of the rewards of the old worlds for capturing the tower. This is the first experimental world by the new rules, where one house controls the whole map for more than a year, it cost an incredible effort. I would like to receive feedback from the administration ..
N3st1

Post by N3st1 »

E.Norton wrote:I perfectly understand that 100 cards of chivalry will bring disbalance in the following worlds. But I wanted to get at least something, maybe more decks or 30% of the rewards of the old worlds for capturing the tower. This is the first experimental world by the new rules, where one house controls the whole map for more than a year, it cost an incredible effort. I would like to receive feedback from the administration ..
Ye , 100 chiv cards make a lot of disbalance but will be nice if we can get a little bit more prizes than now .packs , cp etc .
Its so sad cos a lot of players get so cool prizes at old worlds and at this first Era world we will get a bit .It makes disbalance too cos they have too much cards in new worlds and we have nothing after EU4 so we cant fight as always and can't oppose them :?
ff531

Post by ff531 »

You want players to continue to play new ERA maps but the prizes for winning an ERA map are not worth the effort it takes to play and continue to play the map. By having crappy prizes on ERA maps there is no reason for players to go all out trying to win the map in the first place.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

I posted a while back when THEY CHANGED THE PRIZES....you all should have spoken up then instead of waiting and getting screwed....sorry but I'm tired of arguing this point when no one on either side seems to care,......best you can do, stop playing era servers and come back and play age servers with me:D

Look in the log of the wiki to see the changes they keep making
Valhallar

Post by Valhallar »

So is this the end of our world ? , i have spent a lot of cash to play this game was it a waste of time and effort ? , what about all my cards i have i spent $ on them , do i just lose everything i paid for because the world ends ?
i want answers please , its not right to log on and pooof its over , i want compensation of some sort , i just feel like i have been ripped off by stronghold kingdom , not * happy here
you cant even contact support to ask or raise a ticket
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

poof
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

Valhallar wrote:So is this the end of our world ? , i have spent a lot of cash to play this game was it a waste of time and effort ? , what about all my cards i have i spent $ on them , do i just lose everything i paid for because the world ends ?
i want answers please , its not right to log on and pooof its over , i want compensation of some sort , i just feel like i have been ripped off by stronghold kingdom , not * happy here
you cant even contact support to ask or raise a ticket
Any unspent cards, card packs, points or tokens will be available to you on the next world that you join.

EU5 just opened and it shouldn't end for at least a year, perhaps longer if it remains competitive.
Valhallar

Post by Valhallar »

yup i'll pass on doing this again :roll:
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

at least on the old age worlds you get 1000 cp and some card packs....come play those....you can rank quickly....look me up and ask for help

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”