Era 3 bugs!!

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Valhallas

Era 3 bugs!!

Post by Valhallas »

Ok so after a very buggy era 2 where we can't influence county votes with monks along with hundreds of others,

We have now entered era 3, we didn't get our rewards.. The honour isn't properly functioning and still cannot influence county votes with monks.......................

Please fix!
Bojas

Re: Era 3 bugs!!

Post by Bojas »

Heh. I know cynicism doesn't help, but it's been a month and they haven't even fixed the county voting bug. Not expecting this to be done in due time.
The Immortal King

Post by The Immortal King »

This is gross. What a disgrace. I'm going to go change my 5 star in the app store to a 1 star with a very discouraging message against downloading, I suggest you all do the same. So the Devs that we won't have any more of this crap.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

The best way to report bugs is to submit a detailed ticket to Support, including accurate information regarding which client you are using, which game world you are on, and steps for reproducing the bug.
The Immortal King

Post by The Immortal King »

Lord Alacrity wrote:The best way to report bugs is to submit a detailed ticket to Support, including accurate information regarding which client you are using, which game world you are on, and steps for reproducing the bug.
You can hide behind the idea that you Devs are on top of things and we are not providing information correctly, but there of countless glitches that have been reported accurately dozens of times and that have been present since the game started! And nearly game breaking glitches!

The fact is that the work is not being put in, we are not being listened to, or its being put into the wrong thing. If you asked 98% of players whether they wanted a new feature added or whether they wanted the troop display in castle glitch fixed or the placed more units then you have when u try to attack glitch or the Honor glitches in Era 3 or the voting in county glitch or the ID cost displayed glitch or the merchants not sending glitch or the troop creation over 500 not proper in Counties or countries glitch. They would say fix the glitches, not the features. Ditch your new "missions" feature thing, focus on what's important. I love this game to death you bought us a great great game Stronghold Kingdoms, but the mobile version is sad! :( please... I'm literally begging, and putting money into the game.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

The Immortal King wrote: the troop display in castle glitch
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. Without some more information there's really nothing I can do with this. What specifically are you expecting to see that you aren't seeing? Are you seeing something you don't think you should? Please, submit a ticket about this so we can look in to it, but please, include as much information as you can, include screenshots if possible. We want to fix your bug, but we can't if we don't know what it is.
The Immortal King wrote:more units then you have when u try to attack glitch
Fixed in next update, if it's the issue I'm thinking of. But, without more information... hard to tell what you're trying to tell us about. Assume the person who is reading your report has never encountered the issue before and wants to help you. Give us detailed information about what happens and how it happens so we can replicate it and fix it.
The Immortal King wrote: or the Honor glitches in Era 3 or the voting in county glitch or the ID cost displayed glitch or the merchants not sending glitch or the troop creation over 500 not proper in Counties or countries glitch.
Again, we really need some more information that this. The incorrect faith points costs being displayed will be fixed in the next update.
The Immortal King wrote:I'm literally begging
You don't need to beg, just provide us with a little bit more information so we'll have somewhere to start. :)
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Lord Alacrity wrote:
The Immortal King wrote: the troop display in castle glitch
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. Without some more information there's really nothing I can do with this. What specifically are you expecting to see that you aren't seeing? Are you seeing something you don't think you should? Please, submit a ticket about this so we can look in to it, but please, include as much information as you can, include screenshots if possible. We want to fix your bug, but we can't if we don't know what it is.
The Immortal King wrote:more units then you have when u try to attack glitch
Fixed in next update, if it's the issue I'm thinking of. But, without more information... hard to tell what you're trying to tell us about. Assume the person who is reading your report has never encountered the issue before and wants to help you. Give us detailed information about what happens and how it happens so we can replicate it and fix it.
The Immortal King wrote: or the Honor glitches in Era 3 or the voting in county glitch or the ID cost displayed glitch or the merchants not sending glitch or the troop creation over 500 not proper in Counties or countries glitch.
Again, we really need some more information that this. The incorrect faith points costs being displayed will be fixed in the next update.
The Immortal King wrote:I'm literally begging
You don't need to beg, just provide us with a little bit more information so we'll have somewhere to start. :)
OK heres a small list of bugs to look into please.

And yes I have submitted tickets but get no reply back except automated messages and never a solution.

If u have 400 troops on ur walls, u cannot place pitch in ur castle, u need to remove one unit so that u are at 399, then u can place pitch, this is frustrating the most when using guard house card because when u have 600 troops on ur walls, u can't place pitch unless u get down to 399 troops on ur walls.

Honour isn't displaying properly in era 3 so only thing working for honour boost is the banquetting,... AI does not give extra honour, popularity doesn't give extra honour either.

When using a trader capacity card, u can send the amount to a market normally, but when trying to supply your own villages, the capacity card applies when it shouldn't and therefore instead of it saying 1 trader for 1000 stone it'll say 1 trader for 2000 stone and u can't even send it because the game does not recognize this.

When scouting a village or looking into ur own castle, u cannot see each troops appearing, it'll show u only few of them. (if this is a graphic issue with mobile client maybe add a small section a bottom of reports which indicated how many troops are exactly present so we know how many archers/pikemen etc to deal with

When writing a mail, if u send a mail to Bob, then try to send a mail to Jim, the mail u send to Jim will go to Bob unless u restart client.

When placing down units u need to save formation as a Preset before launching and timing attacks otherwise there will be an error message saying No Sufficient Troops. (even though u have more then enough)

WE STILL DID NOT RECEIVE PRIZES FOR WINNING ERA 2 AND ENTERING ERA 3!!!!!!

And when trying to play a speed card, u cannot be in the View Screen of a Parish/County/Province or king seat or else the card won't actually work,... U need to be in a village view and then once u use card it works.

There is many many more I would be happy to make a longer list but I wanted to point out the most important issues we encounter when playing the mobile client.

We have a very big team of active players on the mobile realm 2 and we are very sad and get frustrated because we care soo much about the game but feel as though firefly doesn't care about us! :(
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Lord Alacrity wrote:The best way to report bugs is to submit a detailed ticket to Support, including accurate information regarding which client you are using, which game world you are on, and steps for reproducing the bug.

For issues like this:
When scouting a village or looking into ur own castle, u cannot see each troops appearing, it'll show u only few of them. (if this is a graphic issue with mobile client maybe add a small section a bottom of reports which indicated how many troops are exactly present so we know how many archers/pikemen etc to deal with
You need to submit a ticket and give us the information we need to help you.
get no reply back except automated messages
And if you submitted this, yes you would get a standard reply back. Why? Because I don't understand what you're talking about. What device are you using? What OS? Which version of the client? When does it happen? Can you show a screenshot of the issue? The standard reply asks all those questions. You need to reply to us with the answers before we can help you find a solution. Please understand that the very small size of our team and the huge volume of tickets we receive mean that our resources are limited. Help us help you.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Valhallas wrote: OK heres a small list of bugs to look into please.

And yes I have submitted tickets but get no reply back except automated messages and never a solution.

If u have 400 troops on ur walls, u cannot place pitch in ur castle, u need to remove one unit so that u are at 399, then u can place pitch, this is frustrating the most when using guard house card because when u have 600 troops on ur walls, u can't place pitch unless u get down to 399 troops on ur walls.

Honour isn't displaying properly in era 3 so only thing working for honour boost is the banquetting,... AI does not give extra honour, popularity doesn't give extra honour either.

When using a trader capacity card, u can send the amount to a market normally, but when trying to supply your own villages, the capacity card applies when it shouldn't and therefore instead of it saying 1 trader for 1000 stone it'll say 1 trader for 2000 stone and u can't even send it because the game does not recognize this.

When writing a mail, if u send a mail to Bob, then try to send a mail to Jim, the mail u send to Jim will go to Bob unless u restart client.

When placing down units u need to save formation as a Preset before launching and timing attacks otherwise there will be an error message saying No Sufficient Troops. (even though u have more then enough)

WE STILL DID NOT RECEIVE PRIZES FOR WINNING ERA 2 AND ENTERING ERA 3!!!!!!

And when trying to play a speed card, u cannot be in the View Screen of a Parish/County/Province or king seat or else the card won't actually work,... U need to be in a village view and then once u use card it works.

There is many many more I would be happy to make a longer list but I wanted to point out the most important issues we encounter when playing the mobile client.

We have a very big team of active players on the mobile realm 2 and we are very sad and get frustrated because we care soo much about the game but feel as though firefly doesn't care about us! :(
We are aware of the general issue of the prizes (which has been resolved) and are investigating the honor multiplier issue. For the rest of the issues, please, *please*, submit a ticket. Include what device or devices you are using. What operating system they are running. Which version of the client. Give us a detailed description of each issue you experience so that we know what we are looking for.

Return to “Technical Help”