Please Update Graphics

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
BASlayer

Please Update Graphics

Post by BASlayer »

Firefly is a great company that has been around for years and created a lot of good games. Why do the graphics on kingdoms look like they were drawn by a toddler? There are many mobile strategy games, made by far younger companies, that look amazing. Why would someone want to spend money on something so sub par?
Steensito

Re: Please Update Graphics

Post by Steensito »

Hello Mr BASlayer, in my opinion this game does not require graphics improvements.

This is a MMORTS (Massively multiplayer online real time strategy). You do not ask for Graphics here.

It is not easy to change Graphics BTW...

Regards.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

If you are able to post specific screenshots as examples, this would be helpful for further development on mobile.
JozoProcko

Post by JozoProcko »

Lord Alacrity wrote:If you are able to post specific screenshots as examples, this would be helpful for further development on mobile.
just add skin packs for soldiers and buildings etc for crowns... you dont care bout game for like 10 years.. 0 updates since beta 1. Remove that peasant and make it spearman atlast.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

JozoProcko wrote:. 0 updates since beta 1..
That's not true to fact, there has been quite a few updates and I particularly liked the year we saw a new update monthly (even if most was new game cards)

Firefly is a small team of game developers. I just challenge them to take a look at the revenue books and see where the money is at (hint SHK's) and dedicate more team to its development

Tons of ideas over the years mentioned on the forums and even this month repeats on past ideas
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Feedback”