*Rant* What has this game become?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Micha7835

Re: *Rant* What has this game become?

Post by Micha7835 »

n3m4nj4 wrote:
shpatiii wrote:Its kinda funny to see ppl say that chinese players dont alt on this world , when the same ppl/or their action members told me that .. let me quote "they have 100 accounts to id themselvs" ... so stop * trying to protect them and go ask them to id u guys from their stupid alts
Ah c'mon man, why are you being like that, I mean just check this chinakingboy. He is a Prince with 9 quests done, but he has achievement for storing over 20 million gold. I mean if that guy is not active then I dunno who is :)

This is just sad. One thing is they have friends to ID them or monk for them, but seriously, getting up early to monk every morning and bothering with buying charters all around to monk every single day is just amazing. Sounds more like their slaves then friends. I wonder if their "friends" actually have life or are they just some no-lifers hired to be there to monk when ever they call them.

At least they will waste a lot of resources in this war, so next Age (where they will lose more then half of territory, cuz you need 30% of parishes) someone else will have easier job, unless they call another trillion of Chinese "active" players to drown them with charters and FPs...
the day i was bragging about that on forum you told me they just play this kind of style, and they are not alting, back when they helped you from house 14. now you say the same people do cheat, just because you fight them now? make up your mind
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

i still remember you saying some polish common *, looking like a junkie is pretty hot *, so dont amuse me no more boiiiiiiiii xDDDDDDDDDDdd
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

Micha7835 wrote:
n3m4nj4 wrote:
shpatiii wrote:Its kinda funny to see ppl say that chinese players dont alt on this world , when the same ppl/or their action members told me that .. let me quote "they have 100 accounts to id themselvs" ... so stop * trying to protect them and go ask them to id u guys from their stupid alts
Ah c'mon man, why are you being like that, I mean just check this chinakingboy. He is a Prince with 9 quests done, but he has achievement for storing over 20 million gold. I mean if that guy is not active then I dunno who is :)

This is just sad. One thing is they have friends to ID them or monk for them, but seriously, getting up early to monk every morning and bothering with buying charters all around to monk every single day is just amazing. Sounds more like their slaves then friends. I wonder if their "friends" actually have life or are they just some no-lifers hired to be there to monk when ever they call them.

At least they will waste a lot of resources in this war, so next Age (where they will lose more then half of territory, cuz you need 30% of parishes) someone else will have easier job, unless they call another trillion of Chinese "active" players to drown them with charters and FPs...
the day i was bragging about that on forum you told me they just play this kind of style, and they are not alting, back when they helped you from house 14. now you say the same people do cheat, just because you fight them now? make up your mind
I don't know if you are talking directly to me, but I never said that. I remember you claimed that we in Black Hand share accounts, because we react so fast, but that's not truth. We react fast only because most of us are from same country and we have each other's phone numbers, so when somebody spots an attack he calls that person to come online and protect castle.
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

yup nemanja, within 30 seconds everyone is able to answer the call and log into the game. fact
i wont bother discussing that no more because its pointless and i dont give a * anymore, id rather play with shpatii :3
Leanad

Post by Leanad »

banned like you can't play?
lord_vincent12

Post by lord_vincent12 »

The amount of alts which appeared in this war is amazing.
And to be honest no house is better than another.

But it's actually funny that some people behave like little children in this forum.
No need to say now any names, the regarding players know it :D
lord_vincent12

Post by lord_vincent12 »

Yeah maybe, then just report them lol
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

shpatiii wrote:
lord_vincent12 wrote:The amount of alts which appeared in this war is amazing.
And to be honest no house is better than another.

But it's actually funny that some people behave like little children in this forum.
No need to say now any names, the regarding players know it :D
Dude chinese can beat anyone with alts , when u dont know anything please dont talk
I have friends in almost all houses of gc1 and i know that everyone has alts but noone has more alts than h14 atm

Banned like banned
i didnt mean playing stronghold, dont pretend to be so innocent now ;333
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

playing, like, the way real men play :3333333333
Micha7835

Post by Micha7835 »

shpatiii wrote:We can play on teamspeak if u want ;) :lol:
whenever you wish honey ;3

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”