*Rant* What has this game become?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Leanad

Re: *Rant* What has this game become?

Post by Leanad »

That bothers me too, they could make more improvements to the game, that's for sure. I agree with you.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

lol thats fine your french allies deleted everything they could in Japan before they got exciled.

but hey im with you on the monking from peacetime villages, I dislike it also. look how many charters Serbian Missionary originally had in Columbia before attacking the neutrals and semi-actives in the area. look at how MarsterDD is invading the Phillipeans (villages capped from inactives then charters back in after they are caught off Id and razed), how BobElectron invaded China, Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladash. it can be seen in How H6 and half of DeHenks homies are holding most of the lands they hold in Africa

look at how KingMidas blew lord knows how many FP to Id EvilSpirit in central America for 100 days on 3 villages and DeHenk 30-40 days on 4 or 5 villages

and has Mess even been helping you guys or is he just a hole to pour more players FP into?

go dammit I cant wait for another Dom world to open up so i can go relieve my frustrations with this constant Interdict culture on it.
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

Elyan wrote:ahahah, very easy to turn it around vimpy? this makes much more sense than thing you are blaming on boba, just shows how weak you actually are :D
I was just in good mood for trolling.... :D
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

Killershyt wrote:lol thats fine your french allies deleted everything they could in Japan before they got exciled.

but hey im with you on the monking from peacetime villages, I dislike it also. look how many charters Serbian Missionary originally had in Columbia before attacking the neutrals and semi-actives in the area. look at how MarsterDD is invading the Phillipeans (villages capped from inactives then charters back in after they are caught off Id and razed), how BobElectron invaded China, Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladash. it can be seen in How H6 and half of DeHenks homies are holding most of the lands they hold in Africa

look at how KingMidas blew lord knows how many FP to Id EvilSpirit in central America for 100 days on 3 villages and DeHenk 30-40 days on 4 or 5 villages

and has Mess even been helping you guys or is he just a hole to pour more players FP into?

go dammit I cant wait for another Dom world to open up so i can go relieve my frustrations with this constant Interdict culture on it.
So just in Mali and around it we had so many non-active players that got instructions from you or got payed from you to come and make problems.

Starting with Ludusas, Maria, skatyna, then recently we had Slpstk, DBBossen, Lavr, BOSE.com, beautiful lady, s t r n, then your favorite alt for monking and IDing cai niao (or shall we say Gaddina), then new commers falali20001, QiuQuida, mengamengada and last addition seems to be some Duke called Sergo_anya.

Then I forgot more "players" for ID like Andrei.Studitskih, bobby D, LEMKO, guyancn, permStickman (sounds like permfruck and he is IDing him), Dalezanny taking villages from Happy and going on VM, hermi, ychenik, sedientoymiserable.

Now our latest addition to House took Laos and quite the coincidence few days later some Prince comes back to game "after a looooooong time" and he spawned in Laos, by accident and bought charters in H11 parishes. Talking about cCcAlonewolfcCc, no need to pretend you are neutral...
Leanad

Post by Leanad »

now its VimpyCZ's turn to post something.....
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

Yes nemanji and 13th Warrior still plays Keefor Freek Kramus Bigfun Arus88 Happyhour Tray Telanian Wildduck Slowonder Warped and Lord Hab just like he did when we fought you all on EU1 and when we fought H15 here lol

7 years on this game makes alot of friends. the Dalezanny Idea we actually got from De Henk using Danicool and then Le Noi and then Nikopolic and then Thaita and then Evil Spirit and then Homelessninja lol

much like yohanna in Guyana for how long, he has disappeared now tho lol Kamik and how he keeps appearing places, RichTheIrish and how he keeps spawning down in that area and sending a few monks at H11 in the area, oh Countess El-ahraiah and how she keeps Iding Elyan, old Blackvr66 up in there, that Kewire alt in H10 that Id'd Mess forever, lets not forget Majesty 21st century faction, how when one goes vacation mode another account starts playing... I can go on and on and on lol

Cai niao btw is actually another Chinese player tho, surprised you dont remember him from Euro1
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

yeah dont mention ploppy y'all :lol:

he's totally not meatball's alt
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

tamer123 wrote:yeah dont mention ploppy y'all :lol:

youre troll :lol: :lol: :lol:
cehajaa

Post by cehajaa »

"Now our latest addition to House took Laos and quite the coincidence few days later some Prince comes back to game "after a looooooong time" and he spawned in Laos, by accident and bought charters in H11 parishes. Talking about cCcAlonewolfcCc, no need to pretend you are neutral..."

LOL you mean your latest alt took Laos xD bruv just quit this game is too much for ya :D
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

tamer123 wrote:yeah dont mention ploppy y'all :lol:

Is this the latest rumour??

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”