Food collection problem

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Radam4ntis

Food collection problem

Post by Radam4ntis »

Hi, I think I have a food problem.
I am collecting only cheese in my barn. I have 3 pig, 2 bakery, 4 apple and 7 cheese farm. My production is higher than my consumption, so i do not get how comes I have only cheese in my barn....I also tried to open the same number of farms for each product (2 cheese, 2 meat, 2 apple 2 bread) but it seems I am not collecting meat bread and apple...
can you help me please?
Leanad

Re: Food collection problem

Post by Leanad »

Two people said the same thing now..... interesting
Sergente Sarri

Post by Sergente Sarri »

I have only apple
Venatori

Post by Venatori »

Android.

I am producing 12k meat per day from pig farms. Producing way more food than the population can consume but whenever I log in, 0 meat in Granary.
freddy46

Post by freddy46 »

I have a problem too. I produce 97k of Apple and 28k of cheese and my people eat 100k but i am losing good because there are only apples in my granary. (you can see the cheese farmer put cheese in the granary but no cheese is actually put i to the granary!)
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

From what I understand, when looking at your inventory screen food is taken to feed your peasants in a right to left order, so it would try to take food evenly in the order of Fish, Vegetables, Bread, Meat, Cheese and then Apples.

If you don't have enough of a food type then it will simply take from the next type in the order.

If your production is not equal then those types of food with the lower production will be used up and be unavailable for you to sell.

Return to “Technical Help”