CC and DED - Boba Fred sharing account

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
VimpyCZ

CC and DED - Boba Fred sharing account

Post by VimpyCZ »

Well guys, this is really your gamestyle? Sharing of Boba Fred account! Shame on you.

Boba Fred account is now 5 days playing nonstop. And we, who are fighting him, really know, that more people are playing with his account. We knows that, because of different attacking and defending styles, thats totaly different people. We could prove it with a lot of different reports.

Well I never thinked you will be cheating more than russians... Monking alt accounts everywhere and sharing accounts like crazy.

No respect for you! :evil: :evil: :evil:
tamer123

Re: CC and DED - Boba Fred sharing account

Post by tamer123 »

....jpg
....jpg (9.11 KiB) Viewed 3634 times
Devoldini

Post by Devoldini »

The main thing its admins wont ban these who donate a lot of money.
I sent a millions of tickets and no reaction from them.
Same for Radals, he donated a lot and wasnt banned. He used 4-5 accounts.
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

Ah check Boba playing nonstop for 5 days, he ain't human ... Wait a sec, you are attacking him 5 days nonstop and monking him, 24h per day, guess you aren't human either :lol:

Check Italians talking about multi-accounting and monking, that's all you do. Is that really scettro's wife back or maybe scettro playing from her account while he is farming from his. Or they gave one of you her account?
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

n3m4nj4 wrote:Ah check Boba playing nonstop for 5 days, he ain't human ... Wait a sec, you are attacking him 5 days nonstop and monking him, 24h per day, guess you aren't human either :lol:

Check Italians talking about multi-accounting and monking, that's all you do. Is that really scettro's wife back or maybe scettro playing from her account while he is farming from his. Or they gave one of you her account?
Do you know what different time-zones are? :D Different people fighting him from different time-zones, so thats how we knows that. lol

Tell me where I have itallians, lol. :D * you are talking about? :D
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

n3m4nj4 wrote:Ah check Boba playing nonstop for 5 days, he ain't human ... Wait a sec, you are attacking him 5 days nonstop and monking him, 24h per day, guess you aren't human either :lol:

and tell me more about your alt account "Nemanja G" :D :D :D looser
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

VimpyCZ wrote:

and tell me more about your alt account "Nemanja G" :D :D :D looser

Wahahaha, you do know Nemanja is really common name here in Serbia? You can ask your friends from ex-SoS if I'm a multi or not. Also when I said Italians I didn't quote you, so I dunno why you reply, I was talking with Devoldini. I think he is Italian.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

You apparently dont remember how boba fought h19 back when they had the whole map
You have no proof for anything you say here and boba is a beast, he is gangbanging 10 players there and you cant do sh1t to him ;)
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

love how both sides are pertending to know each other very well while in reality they barely are :lol: :lol:

i suggest that both sides goes back into doing what they're good at cuz it's getting ironic

i'll go back to my favorite site ;)
Leanad

Post by Leanad »

Guys look, its not impossible to do what Boba is doing, he can just leave it on without exiting but that doesn't mean he has been sitting at his desk playing the whole time. I have recently dealt with some trolls (Fought them off) And I learned there tactics which would surprise you. They are pretty good but require being against almost everyone and they are VERY efficient. The other thing is there is no perfect game so if you want to leave then go and look for a better game but I am satisfied with this one.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”