*Rant* What has this game become?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Elyan

Re: *Rant* What has this game become?

Post by Elyan »

then why admins refuse to investigate them and ban me instead for 3h?
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

Elyan wrote:then why admins refuse to investigate them and ban me instead for 3h?

try buying crowns to get an answer :lol:
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

Elyan wrote:then why admins refuse to investigate them and ban me instead for 3h?
Finally got at least some cheaters banned... lol :lol: 8-) :twisted: :roll:
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

ahahah, very easy to turn it around vimpy? this makes much more sense than thing you are blaming on boba, just shows how weak you actually are :D
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

meatball2k wrote:Well guys its shk, majority of people are cheaters.

You cannot label a specific side as mainly cheating as most houses from snallest to largest will.have cheaters.

I think the bigger houses tend tk cheat most as they are desperate to win and will do anything to stay in power all you can do is report them and hope the cheaters get found out.

Desperate? Imagine how desperate these guys are when they beg and hire these Chinese to come to server and send them 3 to one county to try and take it over, so they could just delete buildings in it. Monking w/o cards 5 times per day, buying new charters all over again, seems like serious case of inferiority complex.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

well didnt have to beg them or Hire, these Chinese players fought in China against Spartak and company as well, they were staying out of the war but then got mad because MohammadALi, Madpro, De Henk and Bob Electron started moving in there and attacking thier noob and H14 friends, so really this is your houses own fault. if you guys would have stuck to hitting Bigfun and LegendCH, its doubtful any of the other chinese would have involved themselves.

what I find more amusing is the amount of players from H5 recently contacting us asking where they should attack lol another needless war one may say lol
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

Killershyt wrote:well didnt have to beg them or Hire, these Chinese players fought in China against Spartak and company as well, they were staying out of the war but then got mad because MohammadALi, Madpro, De Henk and Bob Electron started moving in there and attacking thier noob and H14 friends, so really this is your houses own fault. if you guys would have stuck to hitting Bigfun and LegendCH, its doubtful any of the other chinese would have involved themselves.

what I find more amusing is the amount of players from H5 recently contacting us asking where they should attack lol another needless war one may say lol
Yea, that's why those 3 are so obsessed with deleting every building in Mali, that's the most important country in this world. The fact that Elyan was gang-banging Keefor with those capitols have nothing to do with it, I'm sure :)
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

lol most Important Country in this world to one player. almost every other country can time just like Mali can

Elyan has also been deleting stuff in every county hes been invading and monking himself into the same way your complaining about so if it works for you its great but when it works against you its not? man i wish those rules worked in real life, wouldnt that be something spectacular. 2 wrongs dont make a right but maybe they will teach lessons

as for the chinese fighting style, have yo uever fought the chinese before? they will delete everything until you stop fighting for it and leave, then they will just Chinese Terracotte army that * and rebuild it all quickly
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

cut the crap killer, keefor deleted all my siege eng. when he jumped in mali and monked it, after that I deleted everything I could in your lands, but never before that, deleting stuff is just stupid, but when someone does it to me, he can expect the same, when it comes to importance of mali, its not important to me as land, but I will defend what is mine and from my faction, would be stupid if I dont.
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

Killershyt wrote:lol most Important Country in this world to one player. almost every other country can time just like Mali can

Elyan has also been deleting stuff in every county hes been invading and monking himself into the same way your complaining about so if it works for you its great but when it works against you its not? man i wish those rules worked in real life, wouldnt that be something spectacular. 2 wrongs dont make a right but maybe they will teach lessons

as for the chinese fighting style, have yo uever fought the chinese before? they will delete everything until you stop fighting for it and leave, then they will just Chinese Terracotte army that * and rebuild it all quickly

Keefor took villages from an inactive player in Mali over night, monked it and deleted siege eng there. He even took H4 parish in process. On the other note NO, I've never seen this kind of fighting style, just buying charters and monking, then buying some more charters, that's why I think this game has became cr**.

If you check achievements and quests of those players you will see they are not really active. They just drop their villages on map and farm, gathering gold by taxes and almost every one of them has at least store 5 mil gold achievement. Then when needed they are just dropped like this and they just keep buying charters and monk ... Really sad...

I don't wanna leave my friends atm, but as soon as this war ends I'm gone, don't wanna play this cr** of a game, when there is gameplay like this.

Fair would be that you can't affect elections with monks if your village is under peace time. Drop peace time and put ID, waste some FP like all normal players and then monk if you want.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”