Mobile app share ip problem

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Cpt. T

Mobile app share ip problem

Post by Cpt. T »

Hello everyone, i got same problem like other villagers. My friend entered his account from my ipad for showing his village and researches because his village really working well ( of course for me ) and he is my vassal. After then we cannot do any trade for now. I can really understand Firefly what do u want to do with this and i really like it because multi-accounts are big problem and not fair this type games but as i said we entered just a once time and thats really not fair for our stiuation. If it possible pls Firefly, you can check our past account moves and last one. 2 weeks really really bad for my village development because i was taking all my resources from my vassal. pls help me
Lord Friendly

Re: Mobile app share ip problem

Post by Lord Friendly »

This Wiki page should help to clear up this -
https://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.com/IP_Sharing
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

IOW it's best not to use the new phone app till you get home on your own secure wifi - anywhere else and you just might be on the same IP as one of your frinds etc without even knowing it - just doesn't work in this daqy and age - time for a better solution FF.
Cpt. T

Post by Cpt. T »

we just missed that rule because it's not easy see able area until u will get ip share ban. as i said, i really like this rule for fairplay with between new and old players but our stiuation is not really gamebreaker or cheat, its really simple. so it shouldnt be my punishment like that in my opinion.

Return to “Technical Help”