SHK mods/devs please read and respond

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.

SHK mods/devs please read and respond

Post by 220897 »

We here at the W3 alliance would very much like to see emojis added to the game, We think this well help comfort the people we raze pillage and ransack.

We here, there w3 alliance look forward to hearing back from you with you debates and answers to what we believe could be a monumental thing that SHKs could/would and should implement.

We love you dearly, please listen to us or killershyt will cry. :lol:

Re: SHK mods/devs please read and respond

Post by 220897 »

http://prntscr.com/f3gl7b

one of the many suggestions flooding into my inbox, keep them coming guys (& girls ofc :) )
Last edited by 220897 on Wed May 03, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SirWilliam88

Post by SirWilliam88 »

Thank you 220897 for bringing to light a very intensely in-demand and highly sought after technological advancement. SHK was almost in the middle ages by not having a searchable in game mail system and now another achievement of modern man has further dated this antiquated medieval system of communication.

It would be very nice for players to be able to express the feelings associated with in-game actions. As 220897 stated, there is no sufficient way to show players that you mean them no ill will after razing 40 of their villages like a heart shaped rainbow sprite smiley face emoji followed by a scorched earth emoji followed by a grinning person pointing directly at their rear emoji.

Thank you SHK for considering this most modest of all requests with the lightest of hearts and openness of mind. :-)
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Just lol :D
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Red.Lupis

Post by Red.Lupis »

A few things. The wiki needs updating as the information is out of date now.

Also since you can attack faction members now that message on screen that says you can't when you mouse over them needs to be fixed.
johntheman162

Post by johntheman162 »

Tom...We must catch up sometime. Add me on steam, JohnnyRocket162

Post by 220897 »

@JTM, jump on to world 9 and send me a message, dont use steam anymore, different platform
TarraWhiteChild

Post by TarraWhiteChild »

So, just a few questions. I will keep this brief. I have been playing this for a few years now and found that only recently am I so compelled to reach out to FF to fix things, this is how bad it has gotten

Is SHK going to modify these new rules on EU4 and USA4?

If so, when?

If not, what will you do to keep the players from bailing on this game?

Will you once and for all do something that will prohibit alt account creation?

If not, will you permit this for all, since some are clearly not monitored?

I ask, because I am seeing a player base drain on this Titanic of a sinking ship. People are going to play other games, waiting and hoping there will be some correction made to these new rules.

I hope you correct these mistakes in the development of the game before it is too late, if it is not too late already.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

My guess is that FF are flat out trying to get the phone app fixed and released and can't spare even a minute to think about the current state of affairs because, in their mind, the phone app will bring in much needed funding and they are hanging on for dear life to that thought alone. A big mistake in my opinion but time will tell. They are assuming that the new phone app players will spend some money to speed up their progress in the game when they see the massive amount of cards being used in the new world(s) that accompany the release of the phone app. I think the massive card use and alt problem will just turn new people off, hopefully I am wrong.
The Silent Baron

Post by The Silent Baron »

I have played a while now including the new worlds with the new rules. I can tell you that it feels like its almost killed the game. Costs mainly.

1/ Raze level is too high - I would like the old level - Knight but could live with it being Marquis. Being able to be King hold counties etc and not be able to raze is bonkers.
2/ FP cap is good idea.
3/ Costs of military actions - prohibits actions. If you think it makes people card harder - your wrong - opposite affect.
4/ Costs to build guilds etc in parishs etc needs to be about half.
5/ I think house and faction sizes are too small. It prohibits communication, reduces activity and therefore from FF point of view - less cards played. Factions should be 40 again or perhaps 30 if there is a need to reduce at all.
6/ It is BADLY needed to have a thread that you are able to put more than 40 players in.
7/ The costs of razing were increased and I thought that it was a good idea - after playing it - I don't think so - Razing a viscount should not be as expensive as it is for example.

Activity across factions/houses on the two worlds concerned is at an all time low and getting worse - in particular euro4 - the slightly older server.
Still to many open worlds.
The new expected mobile server needs to have rules changed or it will bomb after initial rush.

Remember FF, most activity is gained when equal houses/ alliances fight. The fight ensures activity and with activity comes carding.
I am finding on Euro4 for example that its a farmer world. Its not the first.

Return to “Feedback”