Lets have some fun :)

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.

Re: Lets have some fun :)

Post by 220897 »

From what i understand, quite a few people dont like you, it would be a shame if something was to happen to your villages... But as you say, what hurts today will be callus tomorrow.
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

220897 wrote:From what i understand, quite a few people dont like you, it would be a shame if something was to happen to your villages... But as you say, what hurts today will be callus tomorrow.
lol, chill 220, chill... what happened to your sense of humour?
not the first threat I receive as of recent. Not sensitive to that, trolling, and sneak attacks any more. It's calloused already.
Villages, pixels mean little to me. The effort we as a team share and put in every day is what matters to me. I tell it how it is or at the least how I see it and that certainly will not please everyone, especially those trying to bully people around.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Quite a few people don't like most of us, so there is a massive list of players out there who are welcome to join the club.

Threats mean nothing to those of us who have nothing to lose or those who have already been to H3LL . . . less than nothing.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

220897 wrote:From what i understand, quite a few people dont like you, it would be a shame if something was to happen to your villages... But as you say, what hurts today will be callus tomorrow.
This explains quite a bit. :idea:
Image Image

Post by 220897 »

I never threatened anyone.. I mearly stated it would be a shame if something were to happen, Never said it would.

@yungblood... with a name like that it would explain a lot, I dont associate with hoodrats.
@I FALL, i dont have one of late, Guess thats also a shame.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote:I never threatened anyone.. I mearly stated it would be a shame if something were to happen, Never said it would.

@yungblood... with a name like that it would explain a lot, I dont associate with hoodrats.
Subtle threats, veiled threats, implied threats, overt threats, direct threats . . . doesn't really matter, does it? They are still threats, intended to intimidate, otherwise there would be no reason for you to make that kind of pointed comment in the first place.

Post by 220897 »

MiladySkye wrote:
220897 wrote:I never threatened anyone.. I mearly stated it would be a shame if something were to happen, Never said it would.

Subtle threats, veiled threats, implied threats, overt threats, direct threats . . . doesn't really matter, does it? They are still threats, intended to intimidate, otherwise there would be no reason for you to make that kind of pointed comment in the first place.
Ill stick to that there was no threats made, mearly an observation based on how many people told me they want to go to war with his house on EURO 4 soley because of him and how many people have said they would love to take a shot at him on w9. So again.. No threats, But im sure youll spin it how you will MLS, Like you tried to spin that i was the sole reason w9 went down to the drain, well atlease to sir bent on w3 anyway.

Excuse all the typos, My spelling has never been anygood, but feel free to correct me as im sure you will :)
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

220897 wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:

Ill stick to that there was no threats made, mearly an observation based on how many people told me they want to go to war with his house on EURO 4 soley because of him and how many people have said they would love to take a shot at him on w9. So again.. No threats, But im sure youll spin it how you will MLS, Like you tried to spin that i was the sole reason w9 went down to the drain, well atlease to sir bent on w3 anyway.

Excuse all the typos, My spelling has never been anygood, but feel free to correct me as im sure you will :)
This is exactly what I said to SirBent on W3 . . .

https://prntscr.com/frq936

Not one thing in there about you being the sole reason W9 went down the drain or anything along that line. What in those statements isn't true? It was admitted by DelPoncho and the neutral from W1. I have the screenshots of it all and the threads to prove it. And what I said was a specific response to a story SirBent conveyed to me:

https://prntscr.com/frq9hj

You act as if I just randomly go around lying to people about you or blaming you for the downfall of an entire world, which I don't, so don't try to twist what I said to make me look bad. It only makes you look worse. But I do appreciate the head's up that Sir Bent apparently told you something different than what the thread contained. Always good to know who only pretends to respect the truth and me . . .

I'm quite happy to forward the entire thread to whomever thinks I've cherry picked something out of that thread to post here. Just message me on W3 and I will provide it.
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

That was uncalled for.
Image Image
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

220, trying to deny what is quite apparent in a post you just made isnt very smart... and yeah, you have been giving your twisted, untrue version of events here in w9 to people in other servers. I know because few of these people have come and asked me about it. you know, I fought hard, long battles and that gets a mix of grudge and respect from people.

but, in any case, I think you are giving me too much credit with all that on EU4. truth is I havent had impact on diplomacy, havent been attacked there and nobody took the initiative to declare on us, quite the contrary. sadly the same cant be said about your house...

finnaly, this cross-world recruitment you and others have done is not very healthy for W9 if you bring people to brainwash them with lies and incentivize them to troll.

but all of this comes without surprise, as i know and have experienced the ethics with which you dont fair-play. still, denying the facts, denying what is on a public forum for everyone to see, is not only silly and childish, its dumb!

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”