Gold/ villages

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
walkingboot

Gold/ villages

Post by walkingboot »

I need help as to getting gold to buy villages...i have access of having more villages but couldn't even raised up to 500 gold ..Please help
walkingboot

Starting a Faction

Post by walkingboot »

I am current rank 15 and couldn't get to create faction..Is there anything i need to do to be able to create faction?
Wilksy

Re: Gold/ villages

Post by Wilksy »

walkingboot wrote:I need help as to getting gold to buy villages...i have access of having more villages but couldn't even raised up to 500 gold ..Please help
Amend your taxes to pay you gold and/or trade. Won't take you long to make 500 gold at all.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Wilksy

Re: Starting a Faction

Post by Wilksy »

walkingboot wrote:I am current rank 15 and couldn't get to create faction..Is there anything i need to do to be able to create faction?
http://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.com ... d_Factions
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
walkingboot

Re: Gold/ villages

Post by walkingboot »

Thanks..I think i am working my way to in..But the faction thing still not working..I filled the faction name and the rest but CREATE button is not highlighted...I am clicking but nothing happens

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”