So h10 complais about trolls...

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.

So h10 complais about trolls...

Post by 220897 »

http://prntscr.com/evnq4a

I see house 10 ( kingjackov ) razing h14 skelts, who joined us last week so is active

I also see Yuhanna (h10) IDing king jack ov so she is online
but is letting the Troll use her parish to break open H14 villages,
http://prnt.sc/evnesx
http://prntscr.com/evnrcj

AND King jackov using a vassle army to break open a village for himself to raze

http://prntscr.com/evnsip

house 10 how do you answer ? for the world to see

Re: So h10 complais about trolls...

Post by 220897 »

http://prntscr.com/evo00p

h10 sending troops to the troll lol
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

I've heard jakov and skelts have some kind of history not sure what though

noob show? That guy's a joke first off lol. second off he's been marked as a troll by H10 since back when Digi was our HM. he went rogue one day and hit digi in roxusburg. It was actually del who messaged him to get him on.

Post by 220897 »

so first, if i got a history with someone i can just raze them when ever i feel pleased ?

second, skelts is new, jackov sent a county proc saying that he had 24 hours to leave, Then razed him 3 hours later...

how do you explain all this then.
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

are we that bad? talking about history, why dont you tell us yours?
how you went rogue on us for the longest time and how you got back to where you are now.

regarding skeltz, thats aggressive recruiting and consequent expansion in one of our counties. if you read the peace treaty you will find something about that. 14s responsibility or lack thereof for putting a new player in a situation everyone could see would be problematic.
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Just loged on in a while to reply to some mail and get rid of villages and guess what I noticed???? Tom is an officer in H14 LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *, really?? I thought he was a troll??

No idea why H10 gave him peace, lol. Well, it's not the first troll that got a peace deal from them but what do I know :roll:

Well if I think about it, it's not only them who are too soft, most houses are. If it was down to me, I'd just mark anyone who went against me as an enmey until the end of the age :evil:

Man I missed that Dawn guy from age 2, annoying little basta** but he was heartless and knew how to deal with his enemies!
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

omar1994 wrote:Just loged on in a while to reply to some mail and get rid of villages and guess what I noticed???? Tom is an officer in H14 LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *, really?? I thought he was a troll??

No idea why H10 gave him peace, lol. Well, it's not the first troll that got a peace deal from them but what do I know :roll:

Well if I think about it, it's not only them who are too soft, most houses are. If it was down to me, I'd just mark anyone who went against me as an enmey until the end of the age :evil:

Man I missed that Dawn guy from age 2, annoying little basta** but he was heartless and knew how to deal with his enemies!
As our leadership, I agree we're too nice but don't really mind it. It's a nice shift from all the other worlds I have played on. I've more or less talked to every player on this world and heard every side of every story can understand where a lot of the negativity comes from mostly heat of the moment emotions and inability to understand the others side. Once you can get past that there isn't really anyone on this world who I would rather drink bleach then talk to.

Well, save for masterbruce who's hostility still amazes me to this day. And one other unmentioned player who's still on this map sadly.

Dawn was just a pleasure to be around omar. I remember in one diplo thread on the side we were constantly questioning eachother and debating whether he was high, drunk, or both.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Bglizard wrote:
that there isn't really anyone on this world who I would rather drink bleach then talk to.

Well, save for masterbruce who's hostility still amazes me to this day. And one other unmentioned player who's still on this map sadly.
I'm sorry you feel that way, Bg. I try to keep to myself and haven't accepted any of the invites to H10 because I know how you really feel about me. I have to say, though, the "rather drink bleach" comment was a bit harsh . . . but not nearly as harsh as putting me in the same category with masterbruce. That was downright brutal. :cry:
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

MiladySkye wrote:
Bglizard wrote:
that there isn't really anyone on this world who I would rather drink bleach then talk to.

I'm sorry you feel that way, Bg. I try to keep to myself and haven't accepted any of the invites to H10 because I know how you really feel about me. I have to say, though, the "rather drink bleach" comment was a bit harsh . . . but not nearly as harsh as putting me in the same category with masterbruce. That was downright brutal. :cry:
lol milady don't worry we still love you. Player who's name shall not be mentioned I'm fairly certain if he ever reads the forums he'll know exactly who he is.

Post by 220897 »

@ Iccky sticky, I, by no means have a great history at all, would you like to tell everyone how i went rogue on H10/16 for a month and how im watching 10 weeks later your still all scrambling around trying to pick up bits of lands that were lost? how i reset half of a county ? or how BG lost his one... Everyone knows im no saint, How ever not everyone knows that H10 aint the saints they make out to be, We have some... questionable threads, some of what your leadership has seen, some of what they have not...

Omar... Any time you wish to "Be harsher" im always around, just send a scout or 2 and we can get down to it... And, well done, Your right, i am an officer in H14, Youll be surprised as to what im actually getting out of this :), At the same time, H14 have put a county up at stake for me being here and we all know you guys have brought trolls into house as so have we.

So ladies and gents, Please, lets not do the Ohh your worse than us and we wont do it to you, Because when you get down to the bone of it, were as bad as each other in some aspects and worse than each other in others.

Dam, its been a long time since ive wrote something this long and in depth.

But im glad to see your all around, Some of whom i actually have a laugh but but heads with, shout out for my buddy BIG L, everyone else, well if you know me at all, im sure you know where you stand with me.

tea and scones anyone ?

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”