Serilization error

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Doomsday Dog

Re: Serilization error

Post by Doomsday Dog »

I'm in the same boat. thankfully I managed to login and desperate to all erreor pop ups destroyed 1 bandit camp and updated troops on castle walls. and the map loks too quite for this time of the day. I assume this problem might be impacting pretty much everyone on GS2
Cloudsmoke

Post by Cloudsmoke »

I am so heated right now. . yeah it's only on GC2 i can login to all the other servers. some people aren't going to be very happy about this. admin needs to get it in gear. but they so worried about the new server the don't realize there is a problem on one of the best servers they have.
mysteria_s

Post by mysteria_s »

god forbid,, i might have to go back and play neverwinter :p seriously,, i love you arc and cryptic :D please help
Baisonist

Post by Baisonist »

Still a no go for me. Very disappointed.
mysteria_s

Post by mysteria_s »

what the *,, now i finally get logged in and it tells me i have lost control of villages,, even tho the game still shows me as owner,,, for the love of all the gods and all that is holy,, please fix this mess
kenteslick

Post by kenteslick »

:evil: I am haven the same problem as everyone else same world I even spent some money there now I can play that's Bull * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doomsday Dog

Post by Doomsday Dog »

Checked in this morning - same thing.

Unfortunately I still have no response from technical support for the ticket raised yesterday.

I will keep this updated when they will come back to me. I hope it wont be some basic troubleshooting suggestions
Doomsday Dog

Post by Doomsday Dog »

They have admitted the fact:

Thank you for your report. We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a solution for this issue. We appreciate your patience while this problem is addressed.

Lord Courtois @ Stronghold Kingdoms Support
mysteria_s

Post by mysteria_s »

seems to be working fine for me now finally,, everything is a mess tho,, AIs everywhere,, villages destroyed and pillaged,,, this really sucks,, some of bigger villages had markets destroyed and its gonna take several hours before i can even trade with them until a new market gets built :(
Doomsday Dog

Post by Doomsday Dog »

yep, works for me as well.

Good I had things in order and all AI attacks were successfully defended, went back to more honour :)

Return to “Technical Help”