Congratulations Doc.

This World 5 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Comfort

Re: Congratulations Doc.

Post by Comfort »

Yes and the right players got the rewards ... fantastic team.

It has been fun.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I have enjoyed my time on World-5. This is the third instance where the serious part of a server player base has opted to end the world.

Where have all the angry voices from random players that told us that ending a server would ruin the game? As I expected, those were only the fringe players.

I look forward to seeing World-5 players I have met on other servers.

- Deke
Croat232

Post by Croat232 »

GGWP to entire world for standing together.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Good job guys

Although it was a low blow resetting me just before you ended world due to wars in previous world, I hope I get bronze prize but to be honest it don't matter all that much.

Glad to see another dead world ended hopefully a portion of those players come to active servers.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

No I got nothing mate,

Its all good though, If our paths do cross they will regret it. I was initially pis*ed off and was about to reset lyannas 2 village sin GC1 but not going to act like a bitc* like they did so I will just hit the person who hit me, at the end of the day I played that world from like day 80 throught age 1 and 2 and helped hashishin in age 4 for a couple of weeks then they screwed me because my faction destroyed them in GC1.

It was noisy boy who did it so lets just say if I see him in any servers I will be waiting to get my revenge, lucky for me I am prince in early every server from w5 onwards so I am not to downbeat as I will get my rewards for my service to shk in other worlds haha.

Stopping people who have played the world for a long time just because they spawned in last minute is probably the lowest thing I have ever seen on this game. It was my own mistake though I should have made sure I had 1 village on ID.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah so I got reset for whooping them in gc1. I actually helped them in age 5 but I guess some of them can't get over taking a beating. I see noisy boy spawned on w8 with hash. Maybe another dead world then can win. I still hope to see him on a world I play or have good research on.
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

helafire you are right about that roughnecks til the end

Return to “World 5 Lounge (Closed)”