I disagree, everything you have mentioned suits the super farmers and carders, fp cap is brilliant, means farmers cannot sit there for 400 days build millions of fp then monk storm everything, basically if they wanna fight then they better get ready for proper war. having 50 villages in later ages is just stupid, just means the 40 players in the 1 house ruins the other 8 players chances who want to fight as the super farmers who have built up 20 billion fp and 600 villages each are impossible to beat.nimarion wrote:Exactlyzafont wrote:Various thoughts:
1. I think you should increase the cap of FP for Crown Prince and for each additional degree a CP gets. The 200.00 cap for a CP with 16-19 villages, means he can hold in a war for a couple of weeks before he runs out of FP and lose everything.
2. I believe you should add more quests and achievements. You could even add more level to the excisting quests or completely new ones to keep people interested in a server beyond a certain point. You could even add an achievement of achievements (e.g. get X number of achievements to saphire lvl) with various degrees
3. The world is round! lol I know you know it so in Global maps, there should be a possibility of sending units through the Pacific. For example , it doesnt make sense to need days of travelling from Alaska to NorthEast Russia when in reality they are close to each other
4. I believe you should either decrease the size of silk and spice buildings to fit more in a village or increase the availiable ground to build them or adjust the card point cost of their cards because as is, the River 1 and River 2 type villages are not appealing at all.
5. I believe you should add cards that increase monk speed for a specific amount of time, just like for army or merchant speed.
6. I believe that after a certain Age or Era, those you are willing should be able to expand in more than 40 villages, paying the price of course. That number and the requirements are up to you
7. I think that for a new Stewart to be able to delete a parish Castle there should be a time needed for him to be in office. It is ridiculus for someone (even low rank) to be able to monk himself in for 2 minutes and delete what took months to be build...
8. There is a problem with high lvl CPs that can not get a Liege Lord and get troops for their castles. That means they have to choose between troops, merchants, monks and even scouts and that paralyzes their game since by definition those with a CP degree 3-5 or higher are not fighters and they usually leave the parishes to fighters to use the parish army in war, so they cant even use the parish army to station in their villages.
9. It occured to me that when invading a land in real life, you cant depend on the markets and merchants of this land to provide you with their weapons so that you will attack them...Maybe there should be some kind of a blockade possible (by order of Marshall or Governor or King) to certain Houses/Factions from buying things from Markets in their lands, when they are in war or while invading, forcing the invading forces to depend on their supply lines and build an expedition force like in real warfare.
10. I think you should add one or two more banqueting products (e.g. candles)
11. What is the point of a Marsh type village? Especially when you can have a Highland type that covers all raw materials?
12. I really think you should increase the number of cards a player can hold beyond the 2000 cap you have now
13. I think you should add to the County Capital, the Province Capital and the Counrty Capital, the same buildings there are in a Parish Capital with a level of effect to the respective areas (County, Province or Country). That will open many possibilities to those in charge to decide of the type and caracter of their rule and will give an incentive to everyone to donate to those Capitals, since very few actually do now
Thanks for your patience
I love new rules with exception of razes as it takes your average player a few month to hit prince. I am average player and have played many worlds and on average it takes me 100 days maybe slightly quicker if I don't go to war due to not being able to raze anyone.