Peace time corrupted ???

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Rillouto

Peace time corrupted ???

Post by Rillouto »

hi all,

i know admins want to see the rise of the wolf closed , but this is really how firefly considered his big players ??? how can you autorize the players who take a new villages with peace time, to raze and scoot all they want without break the peacetime ? O_° , that was always a basic rule in every world ,to break the peace time when you attack or scoot , WHY DID YOU HAD CHANGE THIS rule ? I consider it as anti-player corruption .... 2 players ( switcher69 and raikins alt account) destroy all the snakes and rats on the map,and we can't attack them,because they don't need to break the peace time for attack and scoot ... It is absolutely revolting, we have not even the possibility to fighting normally against them, we can do nothing, only watch our work disappear unfairly after 700 days of testing on us, since we were laboratory rats here ... what consideration For the players ....

PLEASE admins,abandon this new unfair rule !! it's a shame,WE CAN NOT FIGHT THEM !!!! BECAUSE the PEACE TIME DON'T BREAK !!!!
Macon3

Re: Peace time corrupted ???

Post by Macon3 »

Rillouto wrote:how can you autorize the players who take a new villages with peace time, to raze and scoot all they want without break the peacetime ? O_° , that was always a basic rule in every world ,to break the peace time when you attack or scoot , WHY DID YOU HAD CHANGE THIS rule ?
the rule has always been on any normal server I've played on u can attack ai all you want without dropping peacetime. if u attack a PLAYER u have to drop peacetime. also, on any normal server I've played on u can scout ANYTHING without dropping peacetime.

rise of the wolf is players vs ai. if players are attacking ai, isn't that the purpose of the server?

I do agree there is flaw with players attacking ai, players shouldn't get wheel spins for attacking ai outside of the honor range. that would be a simple if/then statement to include in the game, if no honor from attack, then = no wheel spins. also, no scouting while under id is kinda lame.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

héhé,ty macon3 to be most active than the moderators or admins, for answer ... yes i maked an error ,you have right when you said we can scoot with peace time in every world,i had forgot this,in the rise of wolf too, but, by the past, no one players could attack an Ia without break the peace !! that is all what i want to know : WHY ?? switcher69 and raikins are actually in total cleaning mode of all the snakes of the map .... we can do nothing ... that is a desire from FF to close quickly this server because heretic world ?? they win all the prizes with cleaning all the rats and snakes,and we can do nothing for stop them.... it's a shame ... :!:
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

ahah a new corrupted situation :

after the passage of switcher69 and raikins in our county of corwall,and just after they cleaned all the snakes,As if by chance,only one anchor is light on again, only for the corwall ... ahahahah , this world is corrupted ...... admins, you are really not fair, you despise your players ,very nice :shock:
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

i think for the wolf world the rules should be different if you attack the ai on this world you should lose peacetime ..is not the wolf,snake,rat and pig actually classed as a player who fights actively against us in the glory race...then surely they should have the same rules applied to them... attacking a player you lose peace time

i mean they have there own factions , own house and even village id ...what more do you need to be classed as a player

yes for those that just join the world and are new to the world they can have the peace time... but for those than just move before they lose peacetime every 3 days this is really unfair to those that have played by the rules set before us
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

One of the main reasons why I quit the Wolf World was because of not being able to stop players killing AI in peace time.

It's a lot of work to clear the hard AI for rat farms to just watch some viscount kill them all, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Firefly doesn't care, Wolf World cuts into their paychecks.
Der Wanderer

Post by Der Wanderer »

I agree, it's a shame. seems firefly hired two idiots to destroy the world for everyone else.
but what the admins and firefly not have considered is, that lot's of people play on other worlds because of the KI, they generate the points here for playing on other worlds. destroying this world,means destroying all other worlds as well. it's just stupid...most servers are lack of member already, they start to kill the whole game...
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

GhilleVeteran00 wrote:It's a lot of work to clear the hard AI for rat farms to just watch some viscount kill them all...
ghille, props to u for admitting the reason u guys are upset. the others won't admit it.

the object of the server is for players to attack the ai.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

macon,i think you don't understand something in this world, " the server is for fight the IA " , yes for fight the wolf,not for reset alll the IA, why do you think we need to to that ? do you think we are dumbs or noobs ? this server is for farming some IA,and there are no problems for that,but firefly is not happy we are better than them .. and they uses corrupted solutions for close this server ... NICE !!!!!!!!!!

i just can see one time again the silence of the moderators or admins ..... ah yes,only one response in another topic from lord benevolent : " if a player make troubles,just raze him " LOL , how can we raze a player when the peace time don't break ??? ... so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ...

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”