Poll: Who is the better leader meatball2k or DrSepa?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.

Who is the better Leader?

Meatball
57%
DrSepa
43%

Total votes: 53

rofldeadmondo

Re: Poll: Who is the better leader meatball2k or DrSepa?

Post by rofldeadmondo »

Why are you bringing this think who spent more on this game? It's so childish... like your looking for excuse coz Sepa kicked you fat *.

You messed with wrong guy deal it with it like a man not like a pu$$y..
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Some of you guys are so cringey. It's embarrassing how hard your trying to suck up.

@columbo thanks for your honest words now that is from someone.who has played with me and talked with me many times. Your opinion I can respect as I know you die to many ts conversations and you obviously know my personality through ts conversations.

Players like that mondo guy I have no idea who he is so his opinion matters not a drop to me. If someone who I play with talks * about me then maybe I be a little annoyed bit anyone who has not then I could not give 2 * about there opinions.

I do hope people let me carry on playing as come 4th age when things are different I will enjoy whooping * on equal playing field until then it's pretty pointless task.
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

Too bad for you... I'm in top 100 with less money invested....
andycorks

Post by andycorks »

who is this meatball guy?
what faction is dr sepa from?
why is there a poll 4 leadership with these two? are these two joining the same faction )
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

I will step out on a limb here, and I have never seen Drsepa straight run a faction. He always struck me as a guy who didn't want to be in charge, but god help you if you don't run things by him ahead of time and get his input. I have a lot of players like that over time in my groups I prefer it because as long as your not being a moron, and you win, they could care less. They just spend the money, do the fighting, and don't want you wasting their time.

Meatball2k has actually ran a faction for me, granted hes one of only two faction leaders who i feel betrayed our cause the entire time ive played SHK, from a straight faction general perspective when i sent him to take a piece of land he took it. Granted id consider myself a above average HM ;) and my battle plans were pretty well thought out, but he did go do what i asked him to do, and did it decent.

So although i wont say hes better or worse than Drespa, with the right leadership above him he is capable of running a faction.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

that will do me haha
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

* david is still alive. didnt see him for long time. maybe he passed off his account? :o
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am gald I got your vote by default

thanks
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

i bet SOS wont say we used alts to make meatball win because of what i said now :lol: :lol: :lol:
dexl

Post by dexl »

Two big noobs

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”