NEW WORLD INFO FOR NEW PLAYERS

If you’d like to give us feedback on Stronghold Kingdoms please do so here.
Lord Darko900

Re: NEW WORLD INFO FOR NEW PLAYERS

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Lord Benevolent wrote: without making any false promises.
lol
Yoooooooooo
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I wouldn't say you need to keep logging in every day just check forums every 4 or 5 days. I would have practised starting off also and trying to find out what research is best as it took me a few worlds to figure out how best to start a world so spittingyour dummy because eyou cant play a new world is not the way to go feel free to play other games though if your not happy with a world not opening within a mnth to please you.

I am happy there is no new worlds opening, and usually within 3 or 4 months your more then up to date with everyone else and worlds last years so on the grand scheme of things its not a huge deal to start late.
Dave1

Post by Dave1 »

Many players have been waiting for a new world -Dace- and my guess is there will be no new worlds until the Beta testing is done for putting the games on Android as i understand it the Beta is due to finish on the 20th February so i expect a new world end of Feb / early March but thats just my opinion for what its worth
AffeMitWaffe

Post by AffeMitWaffe »

DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

The key to being a player on ANY server to to be active and keep playing.

New players think that they are hopelessly behind the power curve. This is not correct. Join any server. You know who will be the important players 100 days from now? The players who are still active 100 days from now.

I have in the past and will in the future stake new players with supplies and have them level up quickly.

Send me a message and I will get you control of a parish inside of a week. If you are an active player, there are factions who want you on their servers.

- Deke

I did an experiment on USA-2 when it launched. I recorded all the players in North East Wyoming on day 7. By day 100 less than 15% of them were still playing.
Dave1

Post by Dave1 »

Posted on game pressure .com Stronghold Kingdoms on Android and new Global world on 27 March
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

A new global? Come on.

We need something new, or at least a World 10.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

This new world for Android will it have both interfaces the you would see are your mobile device and the same one we see if we access this world through a PC?
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

the PC will be updated!!! the android(the only one that matters) will be a totally new interface- i don't know if the interface for PC will be updated much as they still want to let older computers with bad graphics cards play it... i think... i ~hope~

players ruin the worlds with their gameplay tactics and the people who make the servers can't change it because they would lose the big-payers who keep the servers running + fewer people = less server maintenance and upkeep so if the players are cruel to the newcomers it is no real loss to the makers

sadButTrue = 1;
positiveBeginningGameExperience = False;
overwhelmingCardPower = always;
Hezikiah II

Post by Hezikiah II »

EPOCH!!!!
lol just poking fun at the horrible dominating Russians, not saying all of you do it- just enough of you with money and no life do it that it makes the game unfair

* kremlin

Return to “Feedback”