next new world????

Share in-game news and stories here.
AffeMitWaffe

Re: next new world????

Post by AffeMitWaffe »

As far as i know they did not release a specific date.
Maybe they will tell us more about the new world in the upcoming weeks.
swift231

Post by swift231 »

did they tease that there will be a new world?

I'm also waiting for a new global conflict or UK map to join

but I have a feeling the new world they will create will be mobile only for the new launch

I came back to world 3 after a 4 year break and there is barely anyone moving around, plus everyone is so far ahead now, I tried global conflict 2, the "newest" standard game mode world, it has a nice 13k players and seems very active, but the world is absolutely packed its hard to see anywhere to actually build up on a year old (340~day) server, plus I think I would prefer UK map, global conflict is just so huge
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

@swift, welcome back to the game. I was going to refer u to gc1 server, the most active server I play on, but it sounds like gc2 is much more active (2x the players of gc1).
swift231 wrote:but I have a feeling the new world they will create will be mobile only for the new launch
nah, shk seems commited to cross platform play = more players available to play = more $$$.

I agree there will be a new world when mobile is released to all, however, that mobile release is most likely a ways off. mobile was supposed to be released many months ago, if not over a year ago. we've been getting teased and teased about it for a long long time.

maybe mobile will bring some players back to the game and more new players, not just a horde of more alts.
swift231

Post by swift231 »

thanks for the info, just gotta stay patient for a fresh world I guess :(

already committed to gc2 at this point

is there any comparisons or info you can give me on the differences or your personal preference between gc1 and gc2?
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

swift231 wrote:is there any comparisons or info you can give me on the differences or your personal preference between gc1 and gc2?
I don't play on gc2, but gc1 and gc2 are the exact same (map, rules...), except that gc2 has lots more players.
Yooel

Post by Yooel »

I also would like to know when a new world will open?
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

new worlds are generally announced in advance on the login page.
Badwolf81

Post by Badwolf81 »

A new german world would be nice :)))
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Let's get rid of some of the old worlds first.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Return to “Player News”