New UK map

Chat not related to Kingdoms. Keep it clean!
Priest Guardian

New UK map

Post by Priest Guardian »

Well one UK map was retired and with a second UK map server about to enter its final age who knows how quickly it will also fall off the wagon

I have spoken to a few others and we all look forward to a new UK map release soon ;)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: New UK map

First sale I never bought crowns , I am referring to the Christmas sale :( Not because I did not want to but rather because I had no reason too

I am sitting on the most card points I have ever had and a healthy mixed card pack (as I have been saving cards useful to a new start)

add that I am on vacation until March 1st and Firefly you got me itching to start a new UK map like a drug addict waiting for his welfare check

Please open a new UK map in January , at least that will give me a month to spend all my card points and cards on a new start and help occupy my time at home :ugeek:
Priest Guardian

Re: New UK map

from what I have seen so far on W-5 and EU-2 in the first 24hrs only 50-60 towers remain before the 'end server' button will be clicked

I suspect by weeks end there will be 3 servers retired. Lots of players with rewards looking for a new home to start on

Return to “Off Topic”