Stronghold Kingdoms W6 We are looking trolls !!!!

World 6 has ended following the Final Age completion.
shishu

Stronghold Kingdoms W6 We are looking trolls !!!!

Post by shishu » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:10 pm

:twisted: Players are no longer so online , once a week we can give them a big surprise , even the best players don"t have good defense ,enough gold in every parish to crush the enemy , Who wants to join write me w6 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sir Glennalot

Re: Stronghold Kingdoms W6 We are looking trolls !!!!

Post by Sir Glennalot » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:39 am

Who are the enemy though? Someone you know nothing about, have never fought, never talked to in a mail thread or in chat?

Or just whichever poor random has the misfortune to have you land in their parish while they are off having a life.
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

shishu

Post by shishu » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:16 pm

:twisted: The enemy is H7 , I was a farmer and they attacked me , I know very well who I fight :twisted: :twisted:

Sir Glennalot

Post by Sir Glennalot » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Ahh,Rogue not Troll. Trolls just grief anyone, you have a legitimate beef with them.

Fair enough Shishu,..good luck. I see from the forwarded reports you are having fun.
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Return to “World 6 Lounge (Finished)”