House 10 Brillant Plan To Win Global 1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Kleopatraa

Re: House 10 Brillant Plan To Win Global 1

Post by Kleopatraa »

Boanergos wrote:
Kleopatraa wrote:Micha why nobody from BH is baned?
because you are not interesting. we do not write you tickets, and helps administrators to win 10 home too there is no reason you ban
Micha and his noob crew send a tons of tickets aginst us but nobody banned. We send few tickets just aginst them and what happend? Half faction leave game because of "RL problems"
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Kleopatraa wrote:
Boanergos wrote:
Kleopatraa wrote:Micha why nobody from BH is baned?
because you are not interesting. we do not write you tickets, and helps administrators to win 10 home too there is no reason you ban
Micha and his noob crew send a tons of tickets aginst us but nobody banned. We send few tickets just aginst them and what happend? Half faction leave game because of "RL problems"
funny thing
nobody is banned
frankus is blocked because they want him to confess to something he didnt do
others play or left because they dont care
and no, only few of us sent few tickets, but u wont get banned because you are on other side
you still suck, just like your "crew" they are your crew from gangbangs but at the game all you can do is stay online and write on forum
Boanergos

Post by Boanergos »

BOSE.com wrote:we know those inventions called phones mate. and russians do so too. but not everyone wants to wake up late at night or is able to so h19 is sharing accounts when h10 is simply getting razed at that time. got my point? :P

each player wrote our time in which it can make calls. Google documents solve the problem. I insisted to call me always, 24/7. and most of our top players, too
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

My crew have gangbang with your mom
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

i am not reading messages anymore because i have my idea , just stopped at meatball post and i want reply to him
MEATBALL , they release new game ? they released stronghold crusader 2 with crowdfunding and money of stronghold kingdoms ( infact with all the money they earned on europe 1 they didn't made new update to this game ) , when crusader 2 came out no one bought it and price dropped from 40 to 20 in few weeks .... and now i can buy it for 2 euros
they are working on mobile app , 1 year and still not ready , they annunced it for june and we are in october .... and anyway they are working on mobile app because is an amazing business , easy money ( if you guys are looking for an investment develop rpg/rts mixed game and pay google to advertise your game... i am too poor for such investment xD )

@@@@and we know russians cheat , exactly like germans , americans , italians , frenchs ecc ecc and like 100% of the veteran players ( you can cheat safe , and we , veteran players , all know how )
but they only ban russians , because they can't allow h19 to win , not after the huge investment of h10 in crowns ...is frustrating and demotivating when you pay thousand of dollars euro and you lose anyway , especially against a bunch of players that don't spend lot of money on crowns , but farm on wolf server

Bye all , i stop to play for a while , in the name of some friends banned for no reason during my vacation mode
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:even your friend justarandom admitted to juris that you had given paolo king to unna so why are you trying to convince everyone that you have no clue what i am talking about
you walk so deep into korbi * that you could build a hacienda over there
its funny that he knows and you dont, surely meatball didnt know too but oh well after all paolo king wasnt part of sneaky never ever i got it, it was russian account trying to invigilate h10 and unnameable was h19 spy, am i correct?
again * you are talking about? in which paranormal world you live? :D What I have to do with paolo and juris? and your dreams about Justarandom is buying me cronws is pathetic... youre really retarded... some boy with no balls is hidding on forums and solving his own problems by insulting everyone, lol ;-) go out and try real world.. ohh sorry I know you couldnt, because real world is so dangerous for trolls like you are ;-) thats my last comment on your stupidity.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

VimpyCZ wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:even your friend justarandom admitted to juris that you had given paolo king to unna so why are you trying to convince everyone that you have no clue what i am talking about
its funny that he knows and you dont, surely meatball didnt know too but oh well after all paolo king wasnt part of sneaky never ever i got it, it was russian account trying to invigilate h10 and unnameable was h19 spy, am i correct?
again * you are talking about? in which paranormal world you live? :D What I have to do with paolo and juris? and your dreams about Justarandom is buying me cronws is pathetic... youre really retarded... some boy with no balls is hidding on forums and solving his own problems by insulting everyone, lol ;-) go out and try real world.. ohh sorry I know you couldnt, because real world is so dangerous for trolls like you are ;-) thats my last comment on your stupidity.
exactly real life is too hard to handle thats why i am only sitting in basement being fed by parents instead of making 2 degrees at uni
you brag about how h19 cheat and its unfair but your faction cheat too, wondering why u support that, u should change name to sneaky cheat base team
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
VimpyCZ wrote:
exactly real life is too hard to handle thats why i am only sitting in basement being fed by parents instead of making 2 degrees at uni
you brag about how h19 cheat and its unfair but your faction cheat too, wondering why u support that, u should change name to sneaky cheat base team
give me some proofs or shut up you hurt brat :-) and report me, I like it hard.. :P ;-)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”