attacking a village charter

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
VimpyCZ

Re: attacking a village charter

Post by VimpyCZ »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:Some are fine but 306? Cmon man scettro sent me some reports of your defences and attacks, * lame. Nipples are different thing, thats something on your skill level, i observed your play for some time
youre troll.. they have razed most of my villages when I was offline and not defending :D ahahaha bad comparsion dude. ;-))) anyway I want to see your reports if youre so BIG player. lol.. I am sure, you are only BIG mounth guy...
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Thats what everyone says, i was offline and enemy cheated and was unfair though u always had cards on
Ofc i would send u reports if stronghold stored them 150days+ back but sadly it doesnt, when i reconaider return to full play again ill send you some
Now go back to your forest kokot and beg korbi for crowns
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:Thats what everyone says, i was offline and enemy cheated and was unfair though u always had cards on
Ofc i would send u reports if stronghold stored them 150days+ back but sadly it doesnt, when i reconaider return to full play again ill send you some
Now go back to your forest kokot and beg korbi for crowns
lol, no more feeding of troll. again only things that you have in your brain. and using abusive words in my language only shows me how big idiot you are ;-) no more answering on your messages, I dont have time for this *. 8-)
TotallyNotMicha

You gootta raze some more nipples so you can write on forum how great fighteryou are
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

hahah love the insult....guy has nearly 300 razes yet all of them are nipples.

I may have dreamt all of the timed attacks vimpy has done on h19 over the last how ever many month. I don't recall us timing from Rwanda on many nipple villages but hey micha knows best after all he probably hears all his stories on Russian teamspeak as he doesn't play the game, just spends his time on forums acting like a retar*.

I am sure someone from h10 * his boyfriend or his mother or something, the hate he has for h10 is off the charts!!!
TotallyNotMicha

Because you are bunch of pathetic retarded crybabiea who only can fight with bans and credit cards, you got raped by russians having all world on your back, now you cheat even more than h-9 yet only h19 gets banned and pbviously h10 plays fair so let me ask again, why didnt you report paolo king whne you gave unnameable his account and why you gave someone else account to different player?
No not all are nipples ofc vimpy likes friendly razes, you * suck too, you time on offline players but you claim you are great and they raze you you say blablabla im the big boss come i raze you * i was offline hhahhh
You got your chance deliever piece of * and keep posting like this i like it
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

Suck it Micha :lol: :lol: :lol:
TotallyNotMicha

I dont suck, you do regularily
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

That is job of your mom i paid her for that!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:Because you are bunch of pathetic retarded crybabiea who only can fight with bans and credit cards, you got raped by russians having all world on your back, now you cheat even more than h-9 yet only h19 gets banned and pbviously h10 plays fair so let me ask again, why didnt you report paolo king whne you gave unnameable his account and why you gave someone else account to different player?
No not all are nipples ofc vimpy likes friendly razes, you * suck too, you time on offline players but you claim you are great and they raze you you say blablabla im the big boss come i raze you * i was offline hhahhh
You got your chance deliever piece of * and keep posting like this i like it
hahaha I love all the h10 cheats more then others but h19 gets banned.... oh yeah h19 gets banned because we pay them to get banned, your a complete retard, doesn't matter what people say to you you will always say something which makes no sence, vimpy has 300 razes and top 15 razers oh buyt there all nipples and friendly razes, h10 only cry on forums and report people yet here you are crying about h19 being banned, h10 have 8 of top 10 razes no doubt there all nipples or friendlies.

your the shk clown micha...not a modern day scary clown though your a old skool clown who everyone laughs at. Also slightly retarded clown who is constantly sucking off h19.

Ask hashishin what happened to there faction :-)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”