The Top Ten Reasons why H10 will win the First Age!

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Xunzi

The Top Ten Reasons why H10 will win the First Age!

Post by Xunzi »

HERE IS YOUR I WAS CLICK-BATED STICKER! PUT IT ON YOUR FOREHEAD :>

ENJOY THE NEW VIDEOS THAT SHOW UP IN YOUR NEWS FEED FEATURING MORE ICONS OF LADY-CHEST THAN EVER!

1. We have the power of 0ct4luna!

I was talking with my lord and savior today in the shower and he told me "what the world needs now, is love sweet love" ~ J'suis 2016

So I concluded my self love in the shower and decided to come here and tell you all that our lord wishes you all much love and acceptance of all his creature!

I hope you all have a wonderful monday and find a little joy!

Naproxen is used to relieve pain from various conditions such as headaches, muscle aches, tendonitis, dental pain, and menstrual cramps. It also reduces pain, swelling, and joint stiffness caused by arthritis, bursitis, and gout attacks. This medication is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking your body's production of certain natural substances that cause inflammation.
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
VimpyCZ

Re: The Top Ten Reasons why H10 will win the First Age!

Post by VimpyCZ »

Xunzi wrote:HERE IS YOUR I WAS CLICK-BATED STICKER! PUT IT ON YOUR FOREHEAD :>

ENJOY THE NEW VIDEOS THAT SHOW UP IN YOUR NEWS FEED FEATURING MORE ICONS OF LADY-CHEST THAN EVER!

I was talking with my lord and savior today in the shower and he told me "what the world needs now, is love sweet love" ~ J'suis 2016

So I concluded my self love in the shower and decided to come here and tell you all that our lord wishes you all much love and acceptance of all his creature!

Naproxen is used to relieve pain from various conditions such as headaches, muscle aches, tendonitis, dental pain, and menstrual cramps. It also reduces pain, swelling, and joint stiffness caused by arthritis, bursitis, and gout attacks. This medication is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking your body's production of certain natural substances that cause inflammation.
I believe youre wrong ;-)
andycorks

Re: The Top Ten Reasons why H10 will win the First Age!

Post by andycorks »

VimpyCZ wrote:
Xunzi wrote:HERE IS YOUR I WAS CLICK-BATED STICKER! PUT IT ON YOUR FOREHEAD :>

I believe youre wrong ;-)

LOL

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”