attacking a village charter

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
blitzknight123

attacking a village charter

Post by blitzknight123 »

lol i was attacking someone in mexico but when my army finally arrives the guys village is gone and well sadly my army attacked a charter and 3 days of my time was wasted because i have to wait 3 more days to receive my army again and i didn't get the village :evil: :evil:
Xunzi

Re: attacking a village charter

Post by Xunzi »

That's what happens when h19 starts winning the map, you can thank Spartak

I'd send him a msg directly, telling him of your dissatisfaction.

This will not be tolerated!
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
Cl0s3F0r3v3r

Post by Cl0s3F0r3v3r »

What you mean "start" winning the map, h19 always had map advantage that's why they are winning the glory race, h10 has been slowly getting closer in the glory race but they are still not there yet
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

ALWAYS? ALWAYS!?

They're only winning because I let them win, out of respect for Spartak, praise be to him
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

blitzknight123 wrote:lol i was attacking someone in mexico but when my army finally arrives the guys village is gone and well sadly my army attacked a charter and 3 days of my time was wasted because i have to wait 3 more days to receive my army again and i didn't get the village :evil: :evil:
someone just razed that village before you... its usual defensive tactics..
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

you should listen to vimpy regarding village charters, he is king of that matter
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:you should listen to vimpy regarding village charters, he is king of that matter
come to global and I will * with you anytime... youre only * forum troll which was banned for cheating like whole MIP... ;-)
TotallyNotMicha

VimpyCZ wrote:
TotallyNotMicha wrote:you should listen to vimpy regarding village charters, he is king of that matter
come to global and I will * with you anytime... youre only * forum troll which was banned for cheating like whole MIP... ;-)
you will raze my nipples every time? :D :D :D :D :D
we both know all your 306 razes were nipple of friendly razes so dont pretend to be good player
and no im not banned yet guess * forget to send money to admin
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
VimpyCZ wrote:
you will raze my nipples every time? :D :D :D :D :D
we both know all your 306 razes were nipple of friendly razes so dont pretend to be good player
and no im not banned yet guess * forget to send money to admin
youre not playing that server, I could give you tons of my reports... ask Hashishin how much from them I razed, or NoName or other factions I was fighting before. you troll stop talking * if you know *.. ;-) sure, everyone have some razes from nipples or friendly razes. thats war.
TotallyNotMicha

Some are fine but 306? Cmon man scettro sent me some reports of your defences and attacks, * lame. Nipples are different thing, thats something on your skill level, i observed your play for some time

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”