The Final Age

Important announcements and patch notes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: The Final Age

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

World 4 is in the last week of the 6th age. The Final age is just around the bend. I am looking forward to seeing where the Royal Towers will be placed.
Cripper2

Post by Cripper2 »

Are the silver prize houses going to need a glory star to get the prize or is it going to be based on some other metric? I am led to believe told on world four h17 are going to move players/factions around so that all the allied houses get a glory star before they end the world
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Last Glory round of 6th Age ended on Saturday. No notification of Final Age rollover from Firefly yet.
Midila

Post by Midila »

It's over good people!! House 17 world 4 just took all 150 royal towers. About 4 days into the final age!! And pushed THE Button.

Congrats to all involved and thank you for the good fun!!
kor-wani

Post by kor-wani »

Well--that was fun. Next world?
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Midila wrote:It's over good people!! House 17 world 4 just took all 150 royal towers. About 4 days into the final age!! And pushed THE Button.

Congrats to all involved and thank you for the good fun!!
Now to see what happens next....
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
durito1984

Post by durito1984 »

where is the code for the final age reaching 5K
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

wow ff really wants our addiction to kick in eh we can view our villages and map but cant do anything on it. thats like the biggest fck u they can give us. atleast close it so we dont have to look at it anymore. this just shows ff only cares about themselves and what they think is best not us.

we should atleast be able to build in our villages just cant buy charters or delete them and we should be able to donate and build in our parishes. that is if your keeping the map open to viewing status.
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

I didn't think that closing the worlds was a good idea and I still don't - I was kinda hoping that FF could have at least tried doing something a little bit different with a new age.

Still, I did get a bit of fun in the last age - I sent out an army to capture a royal tower and ended up with my village getting carpet bombed for an attempted raze to try to prevent my cap. The raze on my village failed :shock: my capture of the tower succeeded :D :lol: That was one small moment of enjoyment that I had in an age that was just too short lived and resulted in a closed world :cry:

But I have to say that the rewards given for closing the world were pretty generous so kudos to FF for that. 8-)

I'm just left with the same old feeling though - there's a diamond of game in here somewhere that's just dying to get out...
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

hylanda wrote:I didn't think that closing the worlds was a good idea and I still don't - I was kinda hoping that FF could have at least tried doing something a little bit different with a new age.

Still, I did get a bit of fun in the last age - I sent out an army to capture a royal tower and ended up with my village getting carpet bombed for an attempted raze to try to prevent my cap. The raze on my village failed :shock: my capture of the tower succeeded :D :lol: That was one small moment of enjoyment that I had in an age that was just too short lived and resulted in a closed world :cry:

But I have to say that the rewards given for closing the world were pretty generous so kudos to FF for that. 8-)

I'm just left with the same old feeling though - there's a diamond of game in here somewhere that's just dying to get out...
It is a great game. The end game i needed to dilute the worlds and concentrate the player base imo.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Return to “News & Client Updates”