Hashishin Faction get together

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Juris931

Re: Hashishin Faction get together

Post by Juris931 »

Fact is that civilians die 90% of the time
Stronghold is an example, if you are superior and raze me from my County I try to spawn in your land and kill all while you are off and can't react, buy obviously raze carded is not easy and they can take new villages easy, so you start to cap farmer
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

Wow who'da thunk 'Mericans would have so many complexes didn't expect so many apple pie guzzling flag wavers around here

Keep up the good work Yankies, eventually we'll have the god-lord trump to lead the way and bring freedom and democracy to everyone!
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

Juris931 wrote:Fact is that civilians die 90% of the time
Stronghold is an example, if you are superior and raze me from my County I try to spawn in your land and kill all while you are off and can't react, buy obviously raze carded is not easy and they can take new villages easy, so you start to cap farmer
That example makes no sense and finds little resemblance with RL.

Fear/uncertainty is the main driver of belief/faith. If you target the base you will antagonize it and strengthen the belief towards their leadership. In essence you will make more powerful the exact group of people responsible for whatever you are reacting to.

F.ex., modern day terrorism, is serving the interests of the military industry complex through this mechanism and by providing apparent justification for government-approved military action.

Some kids these days think is cool and alternative to understand or even empathize with terrorism and its "mission". Because now they have access to alternative sources of information through the internet etc. Free or alternative doesn't mean unbiased or trustworthy.

There is absolutely no empathy to be found in the mass killing of innocent people through suicide bombing. This is actually one of the most anti-humanity actions I can think of. Whatever institution is giving these directives cannot be right.

I am sorry, but sometimes it feels like the obvious needs to be stated (and remembered).
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

Never forget, Estados Unidos are the biggest Terrorists on the Planet!
Banned but not Forgotten
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

Xunzi wrote:Wow who'da thunk 'Mericans would have so many complexes didn't expect so many apple pie guzzling flag wavers around here

Keep up the good work Yankies, eventually we'll have the god-lord trump to lead the way and bring freedom and democracy to everyone!
You forgot beer guzzling......cake>pie
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

I that goes without the need for saying it.

Duh
Banned but not Forgotten
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

This scares me that I'm quoting Xunzi - I think he/she said that firefly has effectively created a game to promote nationalism. (If I'm wrong correct me but I believe someone recently pointed that out and its true).
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

More they found a use for the latent nationalism as a way to open wallets and promote capitalism.

They're fixing the heathens one dirty peso/ruble/rupee at a time

Viva La Firefly! Changing the world without firing a shot :>
Banned but not Forgotten
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Well said
scettro

Post by scettro »

ooo wow nice picture, great guys, I have done a job in islamabad, pakistan many years ago. I have been there one month, I can say very good people and very friendly

do not listen to the ignorant of the internet, there are many people ignorant and stupid in this world.

and h10 are almost all so.))) not all but many people are.)))

PHOTOS BEAUTIFUL, really, a nice group :)) compliments)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”