Hashishin Faction get together

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: Hashishin Faction get together

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

VimpyCZ wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I am flattered by all the replies.
We are who we are. The Hashishin are not ashamed to show their real faces and here is to rumor of doc's 40 alts. I am sure some of them are missing as they are in other countries and continents. Yes we are proud Pakis. The people you are scared of in real life. But we are just like you. we have families and friends and most importantly we are not fake. we are proud of who we are and what we are capable of. The SHK worlds already know. we don't have to recount our stats here. But this is just a part of Hashishin. The real Hashishin crosses the equater and we are grateful for friends from America's down to Australia. Yes we are a family and yes we ARE THE BEST TEAM THERE IS. Has anyone else dared to show there real live selves on any forum or social media???

oh dear.... :D :D :D well best team, yeah.. and thats why you delete your villages after every our attack on you :D funny 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
well, all you are capable of doing is rotating 20 accounts in and out of faction every week and buy idiots for 10 euro xD
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

I never got my euros, what a scam :(
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
VimpyCZ wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I am flattered by all the replies.
We are who we are. The Hashishin are not ashamed to show their real faces and here is to rumor of doc's 40 alts. I am sure some of them are missing as they are in other countries and continents. Yes we are proud Pakis. The people you are scared of in real life. But we are just like you. we have families and friends and most importantly we are not fake. we are proud of who we are and what we are capable of. The SHK worlds already know. we don't have to recount our stats here. But this is just a part of Hashishin. The real Hashishin crosses the equater and we are grateful for friends from America's down to Australia. Yes we are a family and yes we ARE THE BEST TEAM THERE IS. Has anyone else dared to show there real live selves on any forum or social media???

oh dear.... :D :D :D well best team, yeah.. and thats why you delete your villages after every our attack on you :D funny 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
well, all you are capable of doing is rotating 20 accounts in and out of faction every week and buy idiots for 10 euro xD
Id love to know who all these alts are and the idots for 10 euros. The sneaky faction is pretty good considering some of there members have been fighting non stop for months, yes they bring new members in and members leave when it becomes to much but lets not try and talk so much shi* and say they use alts because in all my time there was never any one using any alts that I was aware of and I was on teamspeak daily with the main members, so basically your just throwing out wild accusations based on there recruitment and how people come and go, its a game people join war then leave it when they cant cope with the constant pressure.

Hashishin had majority of the server farming and yet they still do very little, I'm not saying there bad players but there probably not as active as some of the hardcore sneaky faction members which is why they will never gain arabia, there cowardice overall will never be forgotten though, jumping around at who ever they think is the safest bet.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

Stop arguing, the h10 are beautiful, strong, cool , holy and rich

ps: the only problem is that 70% of h10 is out and farm or make war as neutral :lol: :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

The beauty of this game is your never really out,theres always a way back in.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

meatball2k wrote: Hashishin had majority of the server farming and yet they still do very little, I'm not saying there bad players but there probably not as active as some of the hardcore sneaky faction members which is why they will never gain arabia, there cowardice overall will never be forgotten though, jumping around at who ever they think is the safest bet.
say things as they are please , they didn't take arabia because you moved here 5-6 princes that farmed for 330 days to help vimpy , plus you have lot of neutrals that help you

on global 1 i learnt a new thing ... kill every players in your lands that is not your ally on early day
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Juris931 wrote:
meatball2k wrote: Hashishin had majority of the server farming and yet they still do very little, I'm not saying there bad players but there probably not as active as some of the hardcore sneaky faction members which is why they will never gain arabia, there cowardice overall will never be forgotten though, jumping around at who ever they think is the safest bet.
say things as they are please , they didn't take arabia because you moved here 5-6 princes that farmed for 330 days to help vimpy , plus you have lot of neutrals that help you

on global 1 i learnt a new thing ... kill every players in your lands that is not your ally on early day
kill everyone that has a village in h10 lands because he must be an alt :D
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

meatball2k wrote:The beauty of this game is your never really out,theres always a way back in.
I am starting to think the map is too big to dominate.
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

They were at war with H19 for days 60 and 61 if I remember correctly. then they bailed on the alliance they were in with us (h17)
Lyanna

Post by Lyanna »

Shapati "* we show our photos too but we dont post them on forums , when u post something here u should know that there will not be 100% good comments so stop crying 8-)"
did u see me crying. I am not here to get compliments. At 40 you stop bothering what people think or say about you.
Regarding Lord Slayer on my sentiments about American friends. I said "friends". Well he forgot to post what he had said about me and Pakistanis and muslims. So I have nothing to say about that. Some of you form typical stereotypical ideas as soon as they come to know about our ethnicity. And I have found out that you cannot fix prejudice and stupidity so just play along and hit where it hurts the most.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”